PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Couple of starting questions before I get too far into the game

Tails_night
Sep 22, 2010, 05:22 AM
Alrighty, firstly I read that there are 60 partner machines in this game, and was wodnering if thats about correct or a gross overstatement?

Secondly, is their a guide to getting the true or perfect ending(for the red wings)

Thirdly, are the claws the beast on the cover has the photon claws?

modoru
Sep 22, 2010, 05:42 AM
As far as Partner Machines go, I would say it's... kind-of accurate... Because if I'm not mistaken, there's quite a few PM's, and they do give you a further "evolution" of sorts after a while.

The other two, I can't really confirm for you, sorry.

Ami
Sep 22, 2010, 07:08 AM
The twin claws that the Beast on the cover uses are These (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Morning_Glory)

I believe PSPedia2 has a page in which has the correct conversation choices. That's really the only requirement, pick the right choices when prompted.

Tails_night
Sep 22, 2010, 07:24 AM
Alrighty thank you. O.O wow further evolution?

Like what you can make a color variant of one type or something?

TierrenZX
Sep 22, 2010, 07:28 AM
There is more or less, a guide at psp2pedia that explains what needs to be done in regards to the story. Also keep in mind that it may take you repeated attempts through story missions to get the best ending.

Even though for the most part, I picked all the right choices I had to do stuff like Chapter 1 and Chapter 10 runs over and over again before I ended getting the Best ending. I think it was because I made some bad choices from the demo and when I died from the final boss which screwed it up for me.

EDIT: I see that Ami has beaten me to it by quite a few minutes. I must really be out of it

Tails_night
Sep 22, 2010, 07:33 AM
Lol yeah apparently, but does anyone have an english translation because I'm just starting out where the demo left off with my last choice being who was that or what tab and me picking, what tab?

But the partner machine thing has me really like eh what?

Ami
Sep 22, 2010, 07:55 AM
Yeah, you can have color variations. When you put your PM in the party with you, there's a chance that it may give you a PM device that has a color variant of its current type.

Tails_night
Sep 22, 2010, 08:23 AM
Alright thanks for that.

Izuna
Sep 22, 2010, 08:27 AM
Yeah, you can have color variations. When you put your PM in the party with you, there's a chance that it may give you a PM device that has a color variant of its current type.

You actually change their weapon load out too.
440 will use Shotguns, whereas 444 will use Grenades.

Tails_night
Sep 22, 2010, 10:37 PM
You actually change their weapon load out too.
440 will use Shotguns, whereas 444 will use Grenades.

O.O Sweet now I really can't wait to get Jechts new Dragon disc.

modoru
Sep 23, 2010, 12:05 AM
Yeah, my 520 used to use a more defensive/healing take on the battlefield, 521 came with an all-out melee variance and an attitude to boot.

At first I thought I just made it angry or something. I was like "what the hell is this?"

Tails_night
Sep 23, 2010, 02:19 AM
LOL Thats awesome, so what numbers mean what anyway? Like is there a list somewhere so I know I'm not turning my dragon into like a whimpy healer?