PDA

View Full Version : Please Note ->

Orange_Coconut
Mar 9, 2003, 10:03 AM
I seem to be making posts that don't make sense to people. I htink I am not expressing myself as clearly as I think I am in my mind. If something seems offensive in any way, or if something I say makes you uneasy, I am truly sorry I have no intentions for any of those things. I try to express my opinion on many subjects which can lead to a bit of a debate. I really would appreciate it if you would point out if I am not exactly being as polite as I may think I am, thank you.

Guile
Mar 9, 2003, 07:28 PM
Yeah umm alright

...I have no clue what your talking about

Orange_Coconut
Mar 9, 2003, 07:40 PM
I am just stating the fact that it seems my posts have been mis-interpreted a few times. I was just letting people know that I am not trying to insult any opinion nor brag when I say certain things. First of all I really have nothing to brag about, I was just proud of what I personally found myself. Also, I do not mean to come off looking like a jerk in subjects where I express my opinion as well, and I would admire it if people would not be so rude or mean in their responses. If my posts seem a bit sarcastic or rude, please let me know, I really try not to give off that feeling to everyone.

FinalMasterM
Mar 9, 2003, 08:08 PM
I get that way also. It's hard for me to type and think correctly at the sametime.

CajunSamurai
Mar 9, 2003, 09:19 PM
Heh, I know what it's like... It's NEVER easy to jump right into a message forum, much less a relatively busy one like this.

Just try not to bump old topics out of boredom, I learned early on that most people reeeeally hate that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I'm now one of those people. Learning from past mistakes is a very good thing indeed. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Give it some time, you're bound to get into arguments and anger someone eventually/occasionally... You just can't avoid that on message boards, no one can.

Zeebo
Mar 9, 2003, 09:35 PM
Happens to everyone....... eh what are you going to do?

Ness
Mar 10, 2003, 10:29 AM
On 2003-03-09 07:03, Orange_Coconut wrote:
I seem to be making posts that don't make sense to people. I htink I am not expressing myself as clearly as I think I am in my mind. If something seems offensive in any way, or if something I say makes you uneasy, I am truly sorry I have no intentions for any of those things. I try to express my opinion on many subjects which can lead to a bit of a debate. I really would appreciate it if you would point out if I am not exactly being as polite as I may think I am, thank you.

When I first got here, people mis-interpreted my post all the time. So don't worry.

BlackRose
Mar 10, 2003, 10:36 AM
Yeh, don't sweat it. We'll assimilate you in no time. XD

Orange_Coconut
Mar 10, 2003, 09:00 PM
Aww, I'm glad to see there are nice people one here. Practically all of my posts I've been butchered down by people who make me feel like an idiot. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I really get hurt easily... And I can remember every grudge I have ever had in my life... Even against myself... I just can't bear the thought of someone hating me... (I know, it's a bit odd, but I can't live with myself when I know someone hates me). And when I come off wrong I feel like such an idiot. I just can't handle pressure like that..

ABDUR101
Mar 10, 2003, 09:09 PM
Look everybody, it's PSOW's Tweak!

0_< *twitch*

...I could'nt stop myself, I'm sorry. =X

Don't worry about it though, if I worried about people liking me...well damn..thats a dead end road.

-BK-
Mar 10, 2003, 09:13 PM
Not only did we accept Abdur, we made him a mod too. O_o