PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 general info on partner cards?

reala728
Sep 22, 2010, 04:40 PM
there isnt much detail about them in-game other then a find feature. it doesnt say what the icons really mean when using the feature either (though it seems obvious)

so some of my questions are:
-do they update at certain points, or is it only the next time you party with them, if at all?
-what do the numbers at the bottom represent (under comment)
-what do the numbers on the side mean (i've only seen a purple 5)

and more of a comment then a question, i dont see why story partner cards have pictures of their face but not online.. after all the people that send cards its easy to get confused on name and comment alone

edit: i forgot to mention i have the digital version so i dont have the manual (i know they have it on the xmb but i haven't quit the game once since i got it xP)

Amherst_Wind
Sep 22, 2010, 05:11 PM
They automatically update the next time you join a party with that person.

The numbers I presume you mean are just your user ID of sorts, its just a number the server assigned you, you can ignore it.

The other numbers are sort of ranks you can assign to your cards, you can change them and then press triangle to sort your partner cards in those ranks, for example put your close friends as '1' and they appear at the top of your card list (as opposed to date order as normally)

reala728
Sep 22, 2010, 05:18 PM
yeah i saw the sort option but why is every one 5? they should just be blank until they are actually assigned..

Kelwine
Sep 22, 2010, 05:23 PM
They're just assigned a default start position, it's easier than putting in a blank option.