PDA

View Full Version : Agito 1975. How many Rappies should it be?

DarkDragon7
Mar 9, 2003, 11:13 AM
I'm a pinkal hunting the agito with my fomar and just wondering how many rappies it took anyone who found it legitly to get it? I'm just asking cause I'm losing some of my confidence after like 28 Pal Rappies. I've tried everything! I've tried killing him with zonde, with my fists, a saber, Hildebear's cane, rafoie. It all nets me a wonderful 1957 meseta or just nothing at all (ok so maybe a few solid sheilds). Just need a confidence booster since I know of no one who actually found it legit. Just after 36 stag cutlerys to no Agito ratio... ughh. Fake in Yellow, how I hate thee! (used to be my fav quest)

P.S. I'm offline only so I can't do much except hunt it this way.

Kyosozai
Mar 9, 2003, 11:18 AM
Well last night my Pinkal started her hunt for it and it took me 8 pal rappies for it to drop.

good luck though

and im an offline player as well (for now atleast)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyosozai on 2003-03-09 08:19 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Mar 9, 2003, 11:19 AM
FiY is the best way to hunt for it...

The fastest/luckiest Pal Rappy count I've heard was #2. It is the best saber/katana weapon in the game...

At the least you're getting good exp - Around 12k in 5 minutes.

Don't bother killing it with different methods, that has no effect on the drop.

Robantifast
Mar 9, 2003, 11:20 AM
Well I've never found one, but I haven't tried. The Angel Harp is MURDER to get off of Skyly tho.
But to cheer you up, I'll tell you my cousin just found one randomly doing a forest run and it dropped it on the first try. And then he traded it. I am going to shoot him. Eh at least he found it...
Anyways don't give up dude try doing runs at all times of day since I think time has something to do with drops. (and no one is going to convince me otherwise...) You'll find one eventually.

DarkDragon7
Mar 9, 2003, 11:23 AM
Thanks guys. You guys seem to be more reliable then some of the guys over at gamefaqs who are like "Oh well you need a bajillion pal rappies to find it. You'll never find it so give up now! And you aren't online to trade your 36 stag cuts so get out of here!" Blah blah blah. Yeah I think today is the day though that I'll find it. I've only been hunting for 3 days now, averaging about 9 Pal Rappies a day. Not bad for only 3 hours a day no?

TeamPhalanx
Mar 9, 2003, 11:25 AM
That's pretty darn good. I'm 0/8 so far and I average about 2 Pal Rappies per hour.

DarkDragon7
Mar 9, 2003, 11:27 AM
Phalanx, do you have AIM? Just so I could message you and show you some shots when I get it. Not only that, but I need PSO friends to talk to other than just posting away at message boards sometimes.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 9, 2003, 11:32 AM
Heh, already planning for the big moment, I see.

DarkDragon7
Mar 9, 2003, 11:36 AM
Well actually, the big moment consists of me calling up my friend and saying "I GOT THE SWORD!" In which case it is followed by him saying "WTF? Liar!" and a ton of other curses. Then he realizes I never call him for stupid petty reasons unless it's something big in PSO.... which is usually never anything (He calls me when he finds a P Drop... make him stop please!) and that's when he realizes I never lie so there. That and I'll mail some screenshots to my 2 other friends who play the game as well. *sigh* They don't even know what Pal Rappy is. It's just "the green parrot thingy" to them.