PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 beginning song

Ravenbryt
Sep 23, 2010, 12:36 PM
Ok so during the little video in the beginning, I see this weird creature. It looks like a nanoblast, but it looks different than a normal nanoblast. The normal is a big hulking creature with the hair that makes it look like it's supposed to be in an 80's hair band. This looks more dog-like, or Lucario-like hahahaha XP. Is it a mirage blast, nanoblast, or just another creature I need shove my sword into in a violent manner? I'm really hoping it's a nanoblast =D

Ethateral
Sep 23, 2010, 12:50 PM
Are you talking about the Black Nanoblast in the video? It looks like Anubis in a way?

Ravenbryt
Sep 23, 2010, 12:56 PM
So it is a nanoblast. Sweet. I'm excited. And yeah you're right, it does look like him. I was thinking that, but I didn't know his name. I don't know much about Egyptian mythology as interesting as it seems. I should read up on it. But yeah. That excites me. Woo :D

Kelwine
Sep 23, 2010, 02:12 PM
Yep, it's a nanoblast. Once you get to 40/50 you unlock a silver/gold nanoblast (respectively). They have a chance to progress one stage further and turn into the black one.

DarkPhoton
Sep 23, 2010, 02:32 PM
Keep in mind, Black nanoblast's can kill friendly players too. Use it with caution.