PDA

View Full Version : Game BioShock Infinite

NeonaPulsar
Sep 23, 2010, 11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFy7P0isE0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFy7P0isE0

I never played the first one, but the second was great. I will look in to geting this new one.

Anyone else?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 24, 2010, 12:01 AM
I never played the first one, but the second was great.

You got that backwards.

But its okay.

Before this new one, you should just go back to the first one if you like the series.

Split
Sep 24, 2010, 06:51 AM
That's like talking about how awesome Call of Duty is after playing Treyarch's Cod 3, or gushing about Final Fantasy after having played Crystal Chronicles on the Wii. The first Bioshock is so much more...purposeful. That, and it's made by the people who actually created the franchise (who crafted Rapture themselves and actually had original ideas about the setting and weaving amazing plot twists into the gameplay), so do yourself a favor and play that within the next few months, you'll be able to get it for like $10-15 used at Gamestop if you're in America.

One thing is for sure, though: judging by the teaser and demo footage released so far, Infinite might just turn out to be the best game ever. Do want. +1 for a protagonist that actually fucking talks instead of just being a camera on legs (albeit a remarkably well characterized camera on legs by the end of the first Bioshock)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 24, 2010, 07:06 AM
(albeit a remarkably well characterized camera on legs by the end of the first Bioshock)
Ol boy is a good listener.

Daughters prob loved em for that too.

Outrider
Sep 24, 2010, 10:29 AM
You should definitely get around to playing the first Bioshock. It's a fun game, though not nearly as revolutionary as people try to make it seem.

It's still very good, though!

NeonaPulsar
Sep 24, 2010, 11:07 AM
Then its settled. I will get the first game. :D I always love a good game story. Its like living anothers life.

So, anyone else plan to get this game?

Sinue_v2
Sep 24, 2010, 08:37 PM
Then its settled. I will get the first game. :D I always love a good game story. Its like living anothers life.

So, anyone else plan to get this game?

Word of advise... if you play the first game and want the good ending, be careful how you treat the little sisters. The morality choices are little more than a rigid dichotomy. Harvesting even ONE of them will permanently flag you, no matter how many you save, as pure evil. I don't mean to spoil anything, but that kind of irked me and I wish someone would have told me before I decided to just "see what it's like".

NeonaPulsar
Sep 24, 2010, 10:50 PM
!!!

Thats exactly what I thought too!!! "Lets see what its like".

I will keep that in mind this time.