PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on comming to psu 360

Vintasticvin
Sep 25, 2010, 01:05 AM
I'm going to be getting me a 360 during the winter time and was wondering if its safe to come to psu? (kinda not sure after getting mercy killed :P) Seeing how I was one of many pc/ps2 players. I heard stories bout the 360 commute being active and funner. But need word from the people to see if its actualy worth investing in and if cancelation is a snap should a emergency come up.

Shou
Sep 25, 2010, 01:23 AM
Most people would advise not getting into it. Xbox has suppdate now but is still getting bad customer service and sloooooooooooow updates. Nothing has changed other than a handful of belated updates.

Vintasticvin
Sep 25, 2010, 01:36 AM
Most people would advise not getting into it. Xbox has suppdate now but is still getting bad customer service and sloooooooooooow updates. Nothing has changed other than a handful of belated updates.

The long updates Im not too worried about I expected that from the US side also how horrible is customer service? Enlighten me on that Shou. Also, we can alwaaays count on you Shou :P

bupjo
Sep 25, 2010, 01:40 AM
about cancellation--i had to call Microsoft (Xbox Live) to have them cancel my Guardians License.

true that the 360 population is quite active, but seems everyone still runs White Beast and maybe two other hot spots. but they did just do an update this week...a GBR (Guardian Boost Road) for Parum. four new whips are available if i'm not mistaken. but by the time you get it i'm not sure if the population will increase, decrease, or stay like it is. which is Universe 1 is usually full. but then again due to my lack of motivation and boredom with the game, i haven't played for about 3 weeks then i cancelled my subscription. but because of the GBR, it may be 2 universes full.

Honestly i am enjoying the hell out of Phantasy Star Portable 2. but PSU is what you make it. people have their own personal reasons for enjoying it the way they do. i would say give it a try and see what you think of it yourself. you could always cancel. this game is someone's trash or treasure. one person my hate this game because it feels like sega doesn't give a damn about the US servers while others just enjoy it for what it is. you've got people that complain about lack of updates, and yet they will complain the updates suck once they get them. but i'd say try it yourself and see if it appeals to you for whatever reason.

Vintasticvin
Sep 25, 2010, 01:49 AM
Ooooooo White Sexy Beast is still the run to do? Niiiice Im loving what im reading from you Bupjo, also cancelation seems like a snap and Im gonna stay away from buying a psp : / bit too far out of my budget but i am an eager beaver to check out ps:p2 But oh well I have PSO:2 to look foward to among things in life greater than games O____O

Shou
Sep 25, 2010, 01:53 AM
The long updates Im not too worried about I expected that from the US side also how horrible is customer service? Enlighten me on that Shou. Also, we can alwaaays count on you Shou :P

People often complain of little feedback from GMs if they are having in-game issues. At best, if a mod is in the mood, he/she will sell the person an empty promise to remedy the situation. Cancelling you sub is a pain also but thats MS fault.

Vintasticvin
Sep 25, 2010, 02:06 AM
Wow gm service is as craptastic as they were in ps2 well least i still have a psu to consider home til PSO2 comes out.