PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 One-Piece Swimwear

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 26, 2010, 01:42 AM
Was wondering if it's obtainable in ANY Phantasy Star Portable game.
Incase anyone is wondering, it looks like this. http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/1042/one_piece_swimwear__female_/

Temprus
Sep 26, 2010, 02:03 AM
I remember finding them in PSP1 in that very first open mission. I dunno if it was Fight for Food or what, just that it was the first open mission on the colony with lots of Seed. And I think the one I have is actually for a female Cast.

At least, I'm pretty sure that's where I got it. Swimsuits tend to be all over that mission.

Mike
Sep 26, 2010, 02:36 AM
In PSP2, you can find all the swimsuits in the donation box.

DarkPhoton
Sep 26, 2010, 02:53 AM
In PSP1 they are obtainable in the first free mission you get. You can also buy them from the shop after clearing story mode. In PSP:2 they can be found in the trade mission labeled "The donation box" But it's pretty hard to get what you want due to the fact that it is random. The girl NPC in the battle shops that gives you the tutorials is wearing one, only she has a mini skirt on with it.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 26, 2010, 05:02 AM
In PSP1 they are obtainable in the first free mission you get. You can also buy them from the shop after clearing story mode. In PSP:2 they can be found in the trade mission labeled "The donation box" But it's pretty hard to get what you want due to the fact that it is random. The girl NPC in the battle shops that gives you the tutorials is wearing one, only she has a mini skirt on with it.
That's why I'm looking for it. Thanks for the responses, guys. Saved me a lot of Plant Recovery runs. I had a feeling it was there, just wanted to make sure.