PDA

View Full Version : Atashi no trade list nyo! (lookin for Madam's Parasol)

KyuutoHikari
Mar 9, 2003, 02:17 PM
Kawaii ojouchan! I'm in need of the following:

Madame's Parasol
Love Heart
Possibly some good exp-stealing weapon, I dunno.

I have to trade:

Branch of PakuPaku
Caduceus (don't really want to give that away ._.)

Flowen's Sword (9 star)
Kaladbolg
Blade Dance
Bloody Art
Custom Ray ver. 00
Varista
Diska of Liberator
Slicer of Assassin
HS&25 Justice
L&K14 Combat
Stag Cutlery
Angry Fist
Inferno Bazooka
Photon Launcher
Justy-23ST
Final Impact
Musashi
Club of Laconium
Mace of Adaman
Club of Zumiuran
Grass Assassin's Sabers
Rappy Fan
Booma's Claw
Akiko's Frying Pan

DB Shield
Sacred Cloth (woohoo! <3 pal rappy)
Flowen's Frame

Diwari with stats 10/40/38/12 pink
a few cute colored baby MAGS

Amps of Resta, Barta, Shifta, Zonde

Oodles of grinders...
Power, defense, luck, mind, evade mats

I realize that most of this stuff is not particularly rare, but I could raise a mag for you up to 100 or 200. Practically all I do is raise mags, jeez. Keep in mind that this could take more than a week or two. Thanks for looking to help this lovely lady!

myu <3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KyuutoHikari on 2003-03-19 13:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KyuutoHikari on 2003-03-20 16:01 ]</font>

PentUpAnger
Mar 9, 2003, 03:32 PM
The Parasol isnt readily available at this time.

But soon, maybe.

KyuutoHikari
Mar 9, 2003, 09:38 PM
Thank you =D I really appreciate it.

FreakinRican
Mar 11, 2003, 04:32 PM
*bump*

Shentar
Mar 11, 2003, 05:08 PM
On 2003-03-09 12:32, PentUpAnger wrote:

But soon, maybe.

What do you mean by that? It's not like it's some quest item. You just find it. I (Viridia) can find it off of ultimate Gibbles. Unfortunately, being a level 126 RAmarl, it's fairly hard for me to get through and kill Gibbles, so I don't have one.

Madzozs
Mar 11, 2003, 06:20 PM
I'm interested in your yellow merge. I know I don't have your wants that are listed, but take a look if you want.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=44000&forum=2&0

TeamPhalanx
Mar 11, 2003, 07:52 PM
On 2003-03-11 14:08, Shentar wrote:

On 2003-03-09 12:32, PentUpAnger wrote:

But soon, maybe.

What do you mean by that? It's not like it's some quest item. You just find it. I (Viridia) can find it off of ultimate Gibbles. Unfortunately, being a level 126 RAmarl, it's fairly hard for me to get through and kill Gibbles, so I don't have one.

Most likely, it just means that it's not being widely duped, yet.

PentUpAnger
Mar 11, 2003, 08:07 PM
I have not seen it listed anywhere on anyone's trade lists... and if you can find it at least someone would have it... so maybe it is just a really rare drop like the Guld and like he said.. hasnt been crazily duped...

Either way... it isnt readily available. My first post is still correct.

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Mar 12, 2003, 06:04 AM
SHHH...don't talk too loud or people will soon make this item the #1 dupe.My Hunew is the right ID but her lv isnt high enough for ult.If I can ever get her up to ult mabey we both can go looking for it.Not alot of ppl with the right ID are willing to do fami runs with me :/

I hope this item doesnt go bye-bye with er... dupes.

KyuutoHikari
Mar 12, 2003, 10:16 PM
*poke*

Shentar
Mar 13, 2003, 02:40 PM
Heaven Punisher's special does 280 damage to Ul and Zol Gibbons, so I may start doing some Ult Mountain runs, and see if I can find it. I'll just have to balance that with Mil Lilly hunting for God/Powers...

KyuutoHikari
Mar 14, 2003, 04:23 PM
squee ^_^ *bump*

Shentar
Mar 14, 2003, 06:00 PM
I'm hunting. I'm hunting. -_-

So if I do get it, I'd like to take you up on the S-Rank. I'd like it with a certain name, too. Just something about running around with a BASTARD SWORD +250. After all, a Bastard Sword is a real type of sword.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shentar on 2003-03-14 15:01 ]</font>

PentUpAnger
Mar 14, 2003, 06:13 PM
Will "Bastard" get by the censors on PSO? I mean.. you cant even say "Pimp" or "Saturday" (because of turd)..

you might end up with a #%$^%$&^ Sword...

Shentar
Mar 14, 2003, 06:29 PM
I don't know... does the censor even work for S-Rank titles? I guess someone could ask Sega.

Shentar
Mar 14, 2003, 08:34 PM
Hmm... done hunting for tonight. Can only hunt when HP is working. Still no Parasol. And for the bastard sword, I'd think if it were to censor it, it would just not let you choose that as your name. Which means I would have to think of a different name. Hmm... even if I don't get it from you, I'm going to eventually get my own. heh. Anyway, here's hoping the parasol drops soon.

KyuutoHikari
Mar 15, 2003, 10:13 AM
Yahoo! XD I think I might be able to start doing challenge mode soon.

Shentar
Mar 15, 2003, 03:13 PM
Well, I think if Bastard Sword wouldn't work, I'd go with Broad Sword. Anyway, don't go and get an S-Rank for me or anything right now. No guarantee I'll find it any time soon, and if somebody else comes in with a Parasol before I get one, and wants to trade you, you would of course want to go with them (and of course I would have no objections, lol).

FreakinRican
Mar 19, 2003, 04:14 PM
*nudge*