PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 What does the Mirage Blast "light haven" do?

Blue_Beast
Sep 27, 2010, 05:02 PM
What does the Mirage Blast "light haven" do? i dont see anything happen to any creatures... it doesnt heal me... no boosts that im aware of... just no visible effect... what does it do and for that matter what does the other mirage blast do "dark embrace" no visible effect there either.

ps I did use the search bar...

Alexandria
Sep 27, 2010, 05:02 PM
Light Mirage Blast makes you and your party's blast gauge charge faster. Black one gives you faster attack speed.

Blue_Beast
Sep 27, 2010, 05:04 PM
Light Mirage Blast makes you and your party's blast gauge charge faster. Black one gives you faster attack speed.

thank you so much sorry if i wasted this space ^_^

Retniwreven
Sep 27, 2010, 07:12 PM
I think the light mirage blast affects how quickly your PP recharges as well... unless I'm crazy it seems noticeably faster when I get hit with it.

Blue_Beast
Sep 27, 2010, 07:32 PM
I think the light mirage blast affects how quickly your PP recharges as well... unless I'm crazy it seems noticeably faster when I get hit with it.

I second this, its goes up crazy fast! unless this is the begining of mass histeria!!

Philia
Sep 28, 2010, 12:02 AM
Ohh really? Hm i might start using it more often. I thought Dark Mirage blast was more useful but i just discovered that it doesnt affect party members. Well I saw Shizuru use it and only he had the dark aura and noone else. So this is just a theory but does anyone know for sure that it doesn't affect party member?

CLARK
Sep 28, 2010, 12:04 AM
Ohh really? Hm i might start using it more often. I thought Dark Mirage blast was more useful but i just discovered that it doesnt affect party members. Well I saw Shizuru use it and only he had the dark aura and noone else. So this is just a theory but does anyone know for sure that it doesn't affect party member?
Only affects self.

Philia
Sep 28, 2010, 12:16 AM
Sweet. Wait but does it affect only attacking speed from melee or does it also affect casting speed?

terrell707
Sep 28, 2010, 12:18 AM
Sweet. Wait but does it affect only attacking speed from melee or does it also affect casting speed?

casting speed too.

Philia
Sep 28, 2010, 12:28 AM
Hm.. it's not that great for supporting compared to light haven.. is it?

Zarode
Sep 28, 2010, 01:09 AM
Hm.. it's not that great for supporting compared to light haven.. is it?

That's subjective to whom you are asking. Elitist believe support is more than healing and buffs. It's about fast killing speed, too. Anything that makes it faster is good.

Philia
Sep 28, 2010, 01:29 AM
Well it can either be faster PP regen and faster Gauge blast regen while healing or attacking/healing faster.