PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cool group of players for PSP2.

8bitBass
Oct 2, 2010, 07:50 PM
Hello.

I just signed up here today in hopes of finding other cool like minded players for some of the tougher missions in this game. (challenges etc.) As I find it hard to work with idiotic strangers online in this game.

It would be great if there was some set room and password for PSO-World members so that we can always find each other in PSP2.

If you are interested, reply in the thread or PM me.

I have a level 41 female force so far, but plan on playing this game for a long time.

chaoelite
Oct 2, 2010, 08:25 PM
I'll join yah i can play on adhoc or online i have varies char lvls and would love to do challenge mode

8bitBass
Oct 2, 2010, 10:13 PM
cool, online will be great (since I have wifi and cannot use ad-hoc with my PS3.)

So how should we arrange this?

DreXxiN
Oct 3, 2010, 12:30 AM
I'm a bit busy tonight, but I wouldn't mind giving you my card. Have a few alts but my main is a level 88/15 VAmar.

8bitBass
Oct 3, 2010, 02:47 AM
I'm a bit busy tonight, but I wouldn't mind giving you my card. Have a few alts but my main is a level 88/15 VAmar.

nice, thanks. We'll find a time no worries. I play late at night pacific standard time.

ghast
Oct 3, 2010, 06:57 AM
i would play and i really do but i dont have wifi, if u can get adhoc party working, maybe we could play a few missions? my character's a lv 72 hunter

8bitBass
Oct 3, 2010, 04:10 PM
i would play and i really do but i dont have wifi, if u can get adhoc party working, maybe we could play a few missions? my character's a lv 72 hunter

My PS3 is not on the same floor as my router so ad-hoc can never happen for me. Sorry. Thanks though.

8BitGinno
Oct 3, 2010, 04:29 PM
I like that name. Something about you says "Awesome"

Anyway, I'm lv105 but I could help you out with my force sometime if you'd like.

8bitBass
Oct 3, 2010, 04:55 PM
I like that name. Something about you says "Awesome"

Anyway, I'm lv105 but I could help you out with my force sometime if you'd like.

hehe I could same the same for you:D

sounds great! Still slugging through the single player.

ghast
Oct 3, 2010, 09:59 PM
My PS3 is not on the same floor as my router so ad-hoc can never happen for me. Sorry. Thanks though.

ehh its cool. i just wish i could find people with adhoc party. lol i hate not having a wifi connection

Cynical_Extent
Oct 11, 2010, 12:46 AM
I'm new to the online play but not to PS. Lv39 Hunter. I'm also eager to play online considering I have Wifi but cannot manage to get a room . >.< Just keep getting booted from random ones I actually manage to get into before a mission is even started.

8bitBass
Oct 11, 2010, 11:27 AM
I'm new to the online play but not to PS. Lv39 Hunter. I'm also eager to play online considering I have Wifi but cannot manage to get a room . >.< Just keep getting booted from random ones I actually manage to get into before a mission is even started.

DO the people boot you or does your connection have issues?

Cynical_Extent
Oct 11, 2010, 05:25 PM
DO the people boot you or does your connection have issues?

The people usually boot me, most of the time because they want a message before I join...which requires me having their partner card. To my knowledge my connection does not have issues. I have a friend that runs his laptop off of it and I have ran other systems off of my connection with no problems.

TsubasaJ
Oct 12, 2010, 07:49 AM
I think I was booted last night from a challenge mission. It's hard to tell. Dunno why, I thought I was being helpful...:-? It is strange that they will only run with people for whom they have partner cards already for...how do you get new cards then?

8bitBass
Oct 12, 2010, 10:25 AM
I have many cards, but still rarely see them online.

Yeah that is weird you got booted. But from what I have seen over the years in PSO/PSU let's face it. People do weird things.

I once was in a party (PSP2) where the leader cancelled the mission just before we killed the boss. When I appeared in the ship I typed "WTF?" and he never answered. I blacklisted him.

Cynical_Extent
Oct 12, 2010, 12:15 PM
Yeah that is weird you got booted. But from what I have seen over the years in PSO/PSU let's face it. People do weird things.

I once was in a party (PSP2) where the leader cancelled the mission just before we killed the boss. When I appeared in the ship I typed "WTF?" and he never answered. I blacklisted him.

I know. I've learned this throughout the years off of-and-on playing and it is a bit odd how PS tends to have some of the most peculiar players with weird behaviors. Granted, not all of them are, but the real awkward ones are usually random. And their effects are usually always negative.