PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Looking for a very kind soul...please..

g00i3
Oct 2, 2010, 11:06 PM
Ok so I just started playing this game a couple days ago.. When I get in groups It seems 99.9% of the time I'm definitely the low man on the totem poll damage dealing wise. I just cracked 25, and I am a wartecher. I just cant compete! People are talking about having 20, 30, 40, etc million meseta??! I reached my personal high in wealth when I just hit 60,000.... I thought that was a lot.. But peeping into some player shops, seeing some good items are going for millions, it kind has me on the sad side.

I really hate to beg, or be a pest to the community, but i need some help.. Is there anyone out there with trash in their storage they're willing to dump off? Honestly anything is helpful.. Gear wise my items consist of the lowly items you buy off of a merchant. I havent been able to find anything worth while.

In return I offer my extreme gratitude, and my word. If there could be anything that I could ever help someone with I would be glad to do so, within reason of course. I really appreciate anyone who reads this and feels for me..

My gamertag is DebonairX20, but you could leave me a message here if i'm not on so we could maybe talk. I truly do appreciate this...

Ishia
Oct 2, 2010, 11:14 PM
Doesn't matter if you're a jackass, or the politest person in the universe, but begging is a bad thing and only encourages more.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Oct 2, 2010, 11:39 PM
Don't beg, just play. You'll get what you want eventually. Or maybe you won't, but you'll at least have had fun in trying to get it.

XbikXBd
Oct 3, 2010, 12:26 AM
Ok so I just started playing this game a couple days ago.. When I get in groups It seems 99.9% of the time I'm definitely the low man on the totem poll damage dealing wise. I just cracked 25, and I am a wartecher. I just cant compete! People are talking about having 20, 30, 40, etc million meseta??! I reached my personal high in wealth when I just hit 60,000.... I thought that was a lot.. But peeping into some player shops, seeing some good items are going for millions, it kind has me on the sad side.

I really hate to beg, or be a pest to the community, but i need some help.. Is there anyone out there with trash in their storage they're willing to dump off? Honestly anything is helpful.. Gear wise my items consist of the lowly items you buy off of a merchant. I havent been able to find anything worth while.

In return I offer my extreme gratitude, and my word. If there could be anything that I could ever help someone with I would be glad to do so, within reason of course. I really appreciate anyone who reads this and feels for me..

My gamertag is DebonairX20, but you could leave me a message here if i'm not on so we could maybe talk. I truly do appreciate this...
Hey add me gt FullMetal Bd i can help with lv'ing and some S ranks i dont mind better to help then get mad like these people

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 3, 2010, 01:10 AM
Game's pretty easy, if it still has - should have that, AFK leveling, taken along for a ride by a party missions, and that infamous meeting hole - White Beast.

You'll be out of the broke funk soon enough.

DO NOT

pretend to be a girl and beg for items.

That demeans us all.

-

By sorta 'end game,' sitting on millions, you'll quickly find there's nothing to spend it on besides more gear, room decos. Talk about it in front of newer players, I guess.

Retiring players might have some stuff to hand down, but selling them off instead of saving for when you are leveled up and able to use, isn't a good idea either through those Synth /10 failures and rare material hunts, where you wouldn't be able to probably get as good a one along the way to that, hopefully stored away item.

dias_flac_0g
Oct 3, 2010, 02:44 AM
Lmao mean ass begging xDDD

I never understood the need to actually beg for items online. Making a topic and begging for items is going too far now. Of course people are gonna hate. No one like beggers plain and simple.

Best you can do is make a Loli female newman and just tell people you are a girl irl and then ask them for items maybe that can help...

Professor Xavier
Oct 3, 2010, 03:20 AM

You don't need a hand out but a hand up. You need to invest in good armor for one mission. Focus on just one PA at a time. Spam one PA until it gets stronger. I will ad you to my friends list. If you have character I may choose to help you out. The only price is friendship. If you don't have time to make friends in PSU then the game can get very lonely. And worry less about doing damage and focus more on just leveling. Also you may want to choose a stronger class then Wartecher to start out. Most of us have multiple classes on each character. Level in a stronger class then switch back to Wartecher if you wish. I would suggest Fortetecher first. You can level some magic PA's and build up your buffs. Which in turn will boost your power. I will hit you up soon.

Tetsaru
Oct 3, 2010, 03:28 AM
No offense, but if you just started playing this game a few days ago, I wouldn't expect you to be in the millions range in terms of funds. I don't know how many RPG's you've played, but you can't just up and get the best stuff right off the bat all the time. That said, it's good to know which items you should keep, which to NPC sell, and which to sell in your player shop, and at what price to compete with the in-game economy. For now though, I'd just concentrate on leveling up, if I were you. The loot and money will then come naturally, plus you'll constantly outgrow your old equipment anyway if you try to buy too much at once.

Also, just a side note - I wouldn't recommend going Fortetecher (FT) starting out because it's a VERY underpowered class and kind of expensive starting out (Har/Quick, multiple tech PA's, etc.). Still, it's good to try out everything to see what you like.

Smokey's Princess
Oct 3, 2010, 06:49 AM
Hey add me xX PoOh BeAr Oo ill hlps you lvls now! :]

BIG OLAF
Oct 3, 2010, 11:22 AM
No offense, but if you just started playing this game a few days ago, I wouldn't expect you to be in the millions range in terms of funds. I don't know how many RPG's you've played, but you can't just up and get the best stuff right off the bat all the time.

^Yeah, really. When I was a new player (release day), we didn't have jack shit.

OP, your little 60k was about the same as having 600mil nowadays. Took me months to get 500k, and I was still considered a rich bastard. Now, I have about 200mil, and I'm still considered poor.

Point is: You don't pop in the disc and expect to be a superstar three or four days later. You gotta work. And in PSU, you have to work a lot.

Sinue_v2
Oct 3, 2010, 11:46 AM
Sorry OP, but I don't believe in the existence of the soul. So, I doubt you'll find many good ones that will let you mooch off of them.

Zombie Girl
Oct 3, 2010, 11:59 AM
what you need is good luck, good bartring skills, and good friends that will help u level. add me GT sweetdeathic

bupjo
Oct 3, 2010, 01:09 PM
the weeks/months going in when i decided to quit PSU, i met a few people that i thought would possibly make cool friends to run with, the begging for meseta started which is nothing new, but it seems to be as common as white beast spamming, and it became f*cking irritating. even just sitting in lobbies, begging begging, begging... i worked hard for my items and meseta, i would expect others to the same. you will appreciate your hard earned items and meseta more. i have helped people item-wise if there was something i just didn't need to start off, but the begging just turned me off and running solo 99% for me wasn't so bad. meet people, do some runs, don't beg. play the game and you will do fine. anyway, good luck bro.

Tetsaru
Oct 4, 2010, 12:37 AM
Also, to the OP: another thing you should keep in mind is that a lot of veteran players tend to have alternate characters or create new ones to keep themselves entertained, try out new race/class combinations, etc. If they have a lot of cash on them, it's probably because they transferred it over from their first character(s) via the Common Box.

I don't know how the economy is on the 360, but if I were you, I'd open a shop in your room if you haven't already (think the remodeling ticket for it costs 15K), and sell any elemental photons you come across (Ban, Ray, Zon, Di, Gra, and Megi), as they're usually in good demand. El, Im, and regular Photons can be bought for cheap in NPC stores, so there's no point in selling those in your shop. If you come across any other rare stuff you don't need, such as synthesis items, boards, etc., compare selling prices in player shops and NPC shops, and make your decision from there... or just keep it and use it later when you have enough funds and know-how to get into synthing/grinding yourself.