PDA

View Full Version : Jack o' lantern

Mello
Mar 9, 2003, 07:37 PM
um i wasnt here for the haloween quest and i wana know how you got jack in the first place?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mello on 2003-03-09 16:42 ]</font>

Muku6
Mar 9, 2003, 07:40 PM
The Hallow (I guess.. wasn't on at time either) Rappy dropped it like St. Rappy dropped Present.

Mello
Mar 9, 2003, 07:47 PM
Um thats weird cause i saw a pic of the halloween quest and there was a halloweenish guy (not rappy)

Loftgroover
Mar 9, 2003, 11:50 PM
the jack o lantern cell was a present for those in japan who upgraded from ver 1 to ver 1.1...the only way to get it is to use ver1.1 set the language to japanese then go to a shop quest.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 10, 2003, 12:20 AM
During the Halloween event, you could find Hallo Rappy in VR temple online. They replaced Love Rappy, and dropped the jack o lantern.

TedEdFred
Mar 10, 2003, 01:30 AM
nono, you played caek quest and got um, 8 different caeks and then you traded them to the mr rappies and they gave you a lantern for yr trouble.

Atax
Mar 10, 2003, 01:35 AM
The only person who got it correct is TedEdFred.

When you completed the Halloween quest you got a cake, since your char is assigned a particular cake (meaning you get the same no matter how many time it's played) you have to trade 7 cakes with 7 other people for their cakes.

Once you had 8 cakes, you could exchange them for a Jack O' Lantern.

The other way is Ver 1.1. Each character can have one free Jack O' Lantern, which are obtained by doing a special quest in JP mode, on the japanese servers.

A guide on how to do the quest can be found here: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=769

Keep in mind that only those with JP Ver1.1 can do this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-03-09 22:37 ]</font>

Loftgroover
Mar 10, 2003, 09:21 AM
The only person who got it correct is TedEdFred.

er...and me! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif