PDA

View Full Version : Game Enslaved

joefro
Oct 6, 2010, 02:44 PM
New game from Ninja Theory.
It's pretty sweet.
Anyone else get it?

I got my copy today and played it for about an hour, but I only got to play the first two chapters. I can't wait to finish playing it.

Outrider
Oct 6, 2010, 03:23 PM
I only played the demo and (aside from some bizarre technical issues during cutscenes), I thought it was pretty good.

I'm a huge fan of Prince of Persia 2008, and my time with the demo (and the reviews I've read) are reminding me of that game in a good way.

I'm a little too full on games right now, but I'll definitely be keeping my eye on it.

amtalx
Oct 6, 2010, 03:55 PM
The platforming reminds me of Uncharted 2, but not as good. The combat feels like Heavenly Sword, but better. It seems like one of those titles I'll enjoy, but I refuse to pay a full $60. I'll probably just pull the same move I did with Darksiders: wait for a significant price drop.

Kent
Oct 6, 2010, 09:49 PM
I tried the demo. While it was fun, there was like... negative challenge present. Is the full game also that ridiculously easy?

joefro
Oct 6, 2010, 09:54 PM
Yes, it is. It's easier than PoP 2008 was. To be fair though, I like games that focus more on story and art rather than challenging gameplay. The beautiful scenery and destroyed environments are worth the sacrifice.