PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Soundtrack (WTF) and opening song (lol)

Pavichokche
Oct 6, 2010, 03:28 PM
The soundtrack was pretty good while I was playing the game, but when I got it I was shocked to find only a fraction of the actual music on there. FAR not as complete as that of PSZ OST. And I'm even more surprised to find that no one has ripped the songs from the game, especially considering how easy it is. That's why I've taken it upon myself to rip all the songs from the disks so that I can finally listen to that epic song from the beginning of the last chapter.

On a related note, I was listening to the unedited version of the opening song and listened to the lyrics. I mean the lyrics AFTER the part you see in the opening. The lyrics that no one knows and has posted. At one part they actually sing:
"without our heart we're nothing at all
so making love to save us all"
That made me laugh xD

Izuna
Oct 6, 2010, 03:31 PM
He will be back~ someday~! [Olga Flow]

For Brighter Day~!

blazingsonic
Oct 6, 2010, 08:46 PM
The soundtrack was pretty good while I was playing the game, but when I got it I was shocked to find only a fraction of the actual music on there. FAR not as complete as that of PSZ OST. And I'm even more surprised to find that no one has ripped the songs from the game, especially considering how easy it is. That's why I've taken it upon myself to rip all the songs from the disks so that I can finally listen to that epic song from the beginning of the last chapter.

On a related note, I was listening to the unedited version of the opening song and listened to the lyrics. I mean the lyrics AFTER the part you see in the opening. The lyrics that no one knows and has posted. At one part they actually sing:
"without our heart we're nothing at all
so making love to save us all"
That made me laugh xD

Sooooooooooooooooooo true!!!! I'll save us all by making love! Maya, Chelsea, Ursula lets do this together...WITH THE HELP OF KEIOJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Lightning backround*

Pavichokche
Oct 6, 2010, 09:02 PM
Maya, Chelsea, Ursula lets do this together...WITH THE HELP OF KEIOJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Lightning backround*

Count me in!

No, but really. I'm actually excited about this now. As soon as I get my ranger to beat the story I'll save up some money and buy all the disks and then rip every song. I wonder if it's against the rules to do that...I did pay for the game...

Maiku-san
Oct 7, 2010, 03:00 AM
I'd love you for doing so. There's a few tracks on there that are really catchy.
The Habirao District's song is very nicely remixed as are others. ^_^

Hitoshura
Oct 7, 2010, 03:02 AM
I'm pretty sure the rest of the music can be found on the PSU and PSO soundtracks.

8BitGinno
Oct 7, 2010, 03:08 AM
Wait, you have ripped some songs or you plan to do so?

Because if you have.. Where's the goods, man? :D

Turkeynutz
Oct 7, 2010, 03:12 AM
Wait, you have ripped some songs or you plan to do so?

Because if you have.. Where's the goods, man? :D

Totally, I'd like to get in on that :D

Pavichokche
Oct 7, 2010, 09:03 AM
I'm pretty sure the rest of the music can be found on the PSU and PSO soundtracks.

Yeah, I actually realized that last night...

But I still want to get all the songs from this game together. I'll PM you guys whenever I am done (probably won't be very soon).

Kenesu
Oct 7, 2010, 10:19 AM
i love the opening theme song. i listen to it everytime i fire up psp2

AzureAsh
Oct 7, 2010, 10:25 AM
When you're finished, I'd love to have a rip of the soundtrack, as even though it's a mix of the PSU and PSO soundtracks, it's one of the best Phantasy Star OSTs since Episode 3.

Nidramag
Oct 7, 2010, 03:24 PM
by buying the disk and the game, one reserves the right to participate in gameplay and own a copy of said game and all data contained therein.

ripping them for people as long as you and they own it, is entirely legal.
Distributing it for profit is illegal, as well as someone not owning the ownership rights to the data.

long story short : what's anyone gonna do?