PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Too much of it

Taiga
Oct 7, 2010, 07:11 AM
Hi there

After over 200 Hours of playing PSP2 i finnaly lost the Interrest because of Cheaters.

The Higher my Level was, the more i saw them. I bought the game mainly for playing Online but how can i ? Every Player could be a Cheater and im hate this Feeling of beeing tricked / hacked / whatever.

I may quit here thanks to these People. I had a quiet Fun Time Ingame but Cheaters makes the Game unplayable for me now.

Am i alone that freakin hate those 10y old Cheaters pwnin the whole Stage with a Smile in there face ?

hyjin
Oct 7, 2010, 07:19 AM
I know what you are saying... I mean its not that hard to play the game and make your character a high lv legit, but seriously you must have a lack of attention span in order the hack or cheat on this game. It requires no skill or even progress to hack your account you are just proving nothing when you are doing it. Oh wow you can get your parents to buy hacks for you who FREAKIN CARES. NO ONE thats who...

NER0
Oct 7, 2010, 07:28 AM
Cheaters have a been an issue in EVERY Phantasy Star Online game. If its that big a deal get some friends and play amongst yourselves. Personally I don't let a few cheaters spoil my fun, and no cares that you announce your quitting TBQH.

WitheredAce
Oct 7, 2010, 08:30 AM
Its true, cheaters do take the fun from a game if that is all you run into. However you shouldn't quite playing a game you enjoy(if that is the case)just because some little kid can't play the game.

Razor (Blue)
Oct 7, 2010, 10:01 AM
Hackers here and there don't spoil my fun if there going to hack just becasue there to lazy or think it's fun then I say let them get on with there can do it till there fingers bleed for all I care

aduran
Oct 7, 2010, 10:05 AM
as long as it doesn't intefere with my game save in anyway, you are going to have to deal with them in online play or find a regular group of friends to play.

like it has been said, this always happens in every pso game one way or another (ex:scams in 360 and grinder glitch in 360)

Majin Crystalia
Oct 7, 2010, 10:06 AM
That's why I only play with my roommate or people from PSOW.

Witchblade56
Oct 7, 2010, 10:08 AM
Actually set up friends here through PMs and make secure locked rooms. Problem solved. If anyone finds a way into locked rooms that don't belong you can boot them.

Taiga
Oct 7, 2010, 10:14 AM
Actually set up friends here through PMs and make secure locked rooms. Problem solved. If anyone finds a way into locked rooms that don't belong you can boot them.

None of my Friends does own a PSP and making new Friends in PSP2 is quiet a Horrortrip because of that idiotic Chatsystem. I also dont own a Keyboard for PSP what makes it even more worse. Whatever i sold my PSP2 now on Ebay and i dont care anymore of this. I cant stand playing a Game that is filled with Cheaters / Hackers. I should stick with Crisis Core and have Fun alone, sadly.

Kenesu
Oct 7, 2010, 10:16 AM
i haven't encountered one cheater since i've gotten on psp2 online. i have leveled my 71 newman up the normal hard way though so i would expect everyone else to do the same. i kinda stear away from those whos levels are 100+ just cause of the fact that they might be cheaters as well...

Majin Crystalia
Oct 7, 2010, 10:17 AM
None of my Friends does own a PSP and making new Friends in PSP2 is quiet a Horrortrip because of that idiotic Chatsystem. I also dont own a Keyboard for PSP what makes it even more worse. Whatever i sold my PSP2 now on Ebay and i dont care anymore of this. I cant stand playing a Game that is filled with Cheaters / Hackers. I should stick with Crisis Core and have Fun alone, sadly.

Again. Make friends here! You can join the vent or one of the many PSP2 chats that have been set up: IRC, MSN, etc.

Kenesu
Oct 7, 2010, 10:18 AM
taiga, if you ever get the game back, i'll game with you online, just let me know when you'll be on and what room you'll be in...

AzureAsh
Oct 7, 2010, 10:28 AM
I should stick with Crisis Core and have Fun alone, sadly.

That's saying that Crisis Core's boss battles are actually fun, it's like playing battle mode against cheaters. :P But if you get the game back at some point, I'll play with you and or help you boost some lower level characters. :)

Taiga
Oct 7, 2010, 10:30 AM
Again. Make friends here! You can join the vent or one of the many PSP2 chats that have been set up: IRC, MSN, etc.

As a German i wouldnt feel very comfortable in a round full of English speaking people, also i dont wanne hear some 10y old Kids shouting in his Micro why he is down and why he is gettin no Rezz. Of course thats the worst Case but it could probably happen :) .

Nvm. that Chapter is closed for me. Thanks anyway :)

Majin Crystalia
Oct 7, 2010, 10:33 AM
As a German i wouldnt feel very comfortable in a round full of English speaking people, also i dont wanne hear some 10y old Kids shouting in his Micro why he is down and why he is gettin no Rezz. Of course thats the worst Case but it could probably happen :) .

I speak a little German. I used to speak it fluently...kind of forgot alot. But kids are not able to figure out vent.

Kenesu
Oct 7, 2010, 10:46 AM
i was born in germany (landstuhl to be exact) though don't know a lick of the language to save my life. only was there for 4 years...

Majin Crystalia
Oct 7, 2010, 10:52 AM
You should learn it. Awesome language. Beautiful place to visit.

Fhin
Oct 7, 2010, 10:53 AM
As a German...

Why didn't you say that earlier since my country is under my avatar. >_< (also from germany)

but hey, nobody will force you to play a game..it's just sad...I still have your card. D:

Kenesu
Oct 7, 2010, 10:57 AM
he'll come back around eventually....

8BitGinno
Oct 7, 2010, 11:06 AM
Sure there are some cheaters here on PSP2, but they're pretty easy to avoid. There's definitely not enough of them to make me want to quit, and neither should you.

All in all, even if something did go wrong you could back up your saves. :)

ryokojr
Oct 7, 2010, 05:05 PM
Hi there

After over 200 Hours of playing PSP2 i finnaly lost the Interrest because of Cheaters.

The Higher my Level was, the more i saw them. I bought the game mainly for playing Online but how can i ? Every Player could be a Cheater and im hate this Feeling of beeing tricked / hacked / whatever.

I may quit here thanks to these People. I had a quiet Fun Time Ingame but Cheaters makes the Game unplayable for me now.

Am i alone that freakin hate those 10y old Cheaters pwnin the whole Stage with a Smile in there face ?

Make your own room and kick those noobs. Or just get some friends to play with like I did.

FOkyasuta
Oct 7, 2010, 05:20 PM
Cheaters Should F'N Die. Aleast They'll Be Known As N00bs With No Lifes What So Ever. =p And And R U 4 Real? Just Cuz Of Cheaters? What A Shame...

DreXxiN
Oct 7, 2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I hope I can start playing with MSN and PSOW folk some more since I'm hardly playing online for this reason. I'm not losing interest though; having fun enough just playing solo at work or in private rooms with friends.

MadDogg
Oct 7, 2010, 05:50 PM
Hi there

Trust me, as a PSO veteran I know exactly how you feel man. The minor things like meeting friends and chatting in the lobby/game, and doing challenge mode is fun and all, but these types of games (games like diablo, phantasy star, borderlands etc.) are killed by cheaters, even if there isn't any pvp involved.

The whole point of playing online RPGs like this is to find rares, show them off/flaunt them to others, and that gives THEM motivation to continue to play to find those same rares. Anyone that was around during PSO version 1 during the double saber craze can tell you, there is nothing like it when you see literally every guy in the game asking where to find that double saber, or offering their souls just to trade for it. As soon as hacks/dupes show up, all that motivation is gone =/ Legit players quit because the excitement is gone and the economy gets ruined by dupes/hacks, cheaters then quit because everyone else did and they no longer have anyone to show off too/PK, then the cycle repeats itself in every single PSO game =/

That is why I'm hoping for a PS3/360 port for PSO2 when it releases. 360 PSU already gave me a taste on how long a version of PSU without hacks can last, a better made game doing the same thing, a.k.a. PSO2 would be even better.