PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 US dlc missions

dmasden
Oct 7, 2010, 12:55 PM
Any word on if we will get any dlc missions here in the us

pso_crash
Oct 7, 2010, 12:57 PM
Probably not, but you can use the JPN DLC. There is a topic with the instructions in this froum. Lemme see if I can find it.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181966

ashley50
Oct 7, 2010, 12:57 PM
Just do this, Better than nothing.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181966

Temprus
Oct 7, 2010, 01:06 PM
Since most if not all of the items (aside from things like the Gamega Tickets) are obtainable from other places than the Japanese DLC on both the US and EU versions, there's a very good chance that they were never gonna give use our own version of the DLC missions. After all, if we have the weapons, clothing and other items, it's just redundant.

This is probably why Segac of America haven't had a cow over us using the Jpn dlc. Be nice if they at least did a translation, but at least someone figured out that we can use it.

Kamen Rider Sting
Oct 7, 2010, 11:45 PM
Well being in AUS I would prefer it if we had english dlc so we can at least read it, thought sometime we'd have Max Attack and what have you on the way.

KameOolong
Oct 8, 2010, 08:50 AM
It feels like there has been no follow up from SEGA after the games release, like they just released it in the US and that was that.. I can only hope I will see some DLC in the Playstation store someday soon.. but it feels like they are too busy with Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity. Even when searching for online guides and info about PSP2, I find more previews talking about PSP2i.. As if PSP2 itself is too unimportant to talk about since there something new already in the works. Don't get me wrong, SEGA did a great job with the English release of this game.. It's just we never quite get the all the bells and whistles the Japanese do when it comes to game extras.

CocoaTan
Oct 8, 2010, 03:21 PM
It feels like there has been no follow up from SEGA after the games release, like they just released it in the US and that was that.. I can only hope I will see some DLC in the Playstation store someday soon.. but it feels like they are too busy with Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity. Even when searching for online guides and info about PSP2, I find more previews talking about PSP2i.. As if PSP2 itself is too unimportant to talk about since there something new already in the works. Don't get me wrong, SEGA did a great job with the English release of this game.. It's just we never quite get the all the bells and whistles the Japanese do when it comes to game extras.

It probably makes more sense for them to release content for PSPo2i in the future, since it contains all the content that is in PSPo2.

r00tabaga
Oct 8, 2010, 03:35 PM
That's an interesting point.

...of course, that's if we get PSPo2:I in "the future".

Bitzen
Oct 8, 2010, 04:30 PM
...of course, that's if we get PSPo2:I in "the future".

...like with jetpacks?

DarkPhoton
Oct 8, 2010, 07:31 PM
Jet packs are awesome, But I would rather have a space ship

Alexandria
Oct 8, 2010, 11:41 PM
I want a gun that shoots other guns that shoots bullets.

FOkyasuta
Oct 8, 2010, 11:44 PM
They Could Problay Say This...

SEGAC: PSP2 Will Hold Them Still For 2 Years So We Take Our Cheap***, Time Translateing It Into English!

This is probably why Segac of America haven't had a cow over us using the Jpn dlc. Be nice if they at least did a translation, but at least someone figured out that we can use it.

A Men Dude. =3

Bitzen
Oct 9, 2010, 12:45 AM
I want a gun that shoots other guns that shoots bullets.

http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/316

And on topic: I doubt it this version. Let's hope they redeem themselves with infinity! /optimism