PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 how do i get all 3 endings?

Shadowjesse626
Oct 7, 2010, 05:21 PM
i already beat the game but i got the normal ending which is the worst one(so i've been told). how do i get the good and true endings?

Zarode
Oct 7, 2010, 05:24 PM
Bad ending: Take jabs at Emilia and everyone else whenever you get the chance. Get rewarded with the Black Wings.

Good ending: I honestly have no clue. Screw up being bad or good by mixing up the results. I believe the reward for this is the Whiting Spell.

Best ending: Be a goody two-shoes to Emilia and everyone else. You get rewarded with Whitill Wings S.

You can go back with the character you beat the story mode, and change your story choices. Also, Hard Mode counts as well.

Shadowjesse626
Oct 7, 2010, 05:26 PM
hmm i got the whiting spell AND black wings....

Infinite Eternity
Oct 7, 2010, 05:29 PM
Bad ending: Take jabs at Emilia and don't S rank every mission. Get rewarded with the Black Wings.

Good ending: S rank all the missions but don't answer everything correctly works. Reward is Whitill Wings S.

Best ending: Choose answers all in favor of Emilia and S rank story mission and complete the first two side story missions. You get rewarded with Crimson Wings and Tethis.

ghast
Oct 7, 2010, 05:30 PM
Bad ending: Take jabs at Emilia and everyone else whenever you get the chance. Get rewarded with the Black Wings.

Good ending: I honestly have no clue. Screw up being bad or good by mixing up the results. I believe the reward for this is the Whiting Spell.

Best ending: Be a goody two-shoes to Emilia and everyone else. You get rewarded with Whitill Wings S.

You can go back with the character you beat the story mode, and change your story choices. Also, Hard Mode counts as well.

ok yeah you get the black wings for getting the bad (or normal ending) and you get the whitill spell and whitill wing S for the good ending. for the best ending, you get the crimson wings

Bou
Oct 7, 2010, 05:32 PM
Normal ending is Black wings S + whitill spell
Good ending is whitill wings S + whitill spell
Best ending is Crimson wings S + whitill spell + tethis

Shadowjesse626
Oct 7, 2010, 05:33 PM
alright thx but still don't know how i got whiting spell if its part of good ending

Normal ending is Black wings S + whitill spell
Good ending is whitill wings S + whitill spell
Best ending is Crimson wings S + whitill spell + tethis

nvm now i know thx

Kamineko99
Oct 8, 2010, 12:24 AM
What means to finish story mode in hard? does it means finish story mode ALL missions in A rank?

Dana
Oct 8, 2010, 06:53 AM
What means to finish story mode in hard? does it means finish story mode ALL missions in A rank?

You unlock extra items in the trade missions.

Mike
Oct 8, 2010, 07:46 AM
It means you need to finish all the story missions in hard mode.

Magician
Oct 8, 2010, 07:55 AM
Good ending: S rank all the missions but don't answer everything correctly works. Reward is Whitill Wings S.

On my first playthrough of the story mode I finished with one mission score of B and two mission scores of A (the rest were S) while my treatment of Emilia was...mixed, and I finished with the "good" ending. On my second playthrough I scored S on all the missions and treated Emilia poorly and received the "normal" ending. So it seems that your dialogue choices with Emilia affect your ending more than anything else, imo.

Akio-Kasai
Oct 8, 2010, 11:38 AM
The only thing Rank affects is getting the True Ending.

You could get all C Ranks and as long as you're nice to her, you'll get good Ending. A jerk? Normal Ending for you.

Unlike popular belief, since I was told on this site that Normal Mode and Hard Mode are separate points for Emilia, they're not.

Your best bet would be if you got Normal Ending first, when you go through Hard Mode, choose all the correct Dialogue choices and get Good Ending.

Then go back to Normal Mode and S rank all missions, then finish the two Side Quests and complete Normal Mode once more for the True Ending. Since you'll have all the good choices now for Emilia from going through Hard Mode it's easier this way.

Fhin
Oct 8, 2010, 11:43 AM
Hmm I know there was a post where you can see all correct answers for the true ending but can't find it and PSPedia2 is down. >_<

Masterflower
Oct 8, 2010, 12:08 PM
Here you go http://psp2.psupedia.info/Story_missions

Infinite Eternity
Oct 8, 2010, 05:00 PM
On my first playthrough of the story mode I finished with one mission score of B and two mission scores of A (the rest were S) while my treatment of Emilia was...mixed, and I finished with the "good" ending. On my second playthrough I scored S on all the missions and treated Emilia poorly and received the "normal" ending. So it seems that your dialogue choices with Emilia affect your ending more than anything else, imo.I just don't know what is the line between Normal and Good. I just know for True you have to have everything perfect. Just stating my experiences because they worked.

RoxasNeval
Oct 8, 2010, 07:41 PM
how many bad options do i need to choose to get the black wings/normal ending??

Masterflower
Oct 8, 2010, 08:18 PM
All I changed where the answers for Chp1 Chp 2 Act 1 and Chp 7 Act 1 and 2 and i got the normal ending

Malice913150
Oct 28, 2010, 11:38 PM
Here you go http://psp2.psupedia.info/Story_missions

this is based off the Japanese game and I'm still not sure which ones are the good choices!??! anyone find a decent guide to getting the "true ending" ?

Mike
Oct 28, 2010, 11:43 PM
this is based off the Japanese game and I'm still not sure which ones are the good choices!??! anyone find a decent guide to getting the "true ending" ?
It says things like "upper" and "lower." That should give you most of the info you need. There are even English translations for the answers so in the case that the "right" option was moved in the official English translation, it should give you a big hint.