PDA

View Full Version : Request for CFW Users

Majin Crystalia
Oct 7, 2010, 08:34 PM
So I have a small silly request for the CFW users who have beat hard mode. Could you PLEASE take a screenshot of Master Rutsu doing his Little Nicky face saying "I suppose it was too soon." ?

Temprus
Oct 7, 2010, 08:40 PM
:-D I just got that last night.

I'm OFW though. ^^

8BitGinno
Oct 7, 2010, 08:44 PM
What nonsense are you talking about Majin? I don't recall such a thing..

Haha, but really, at what point does this happen?

GantzDetainee
Oct 7, 2010, 08:59 PM
Funny, I got that too...

GeoSword
Oct 8, 2010, 01:12 AM
I got it as well. I laughed so hard I nearly woke up others around me.

Temprus
Oct 8, 2010, 01:19 AM
Haha, but really, at what point does this happen?

I'm not Majin, but since he hasn't responded yet, I'll just tell ya. It's one of those random things that happens at the Offering Box trade mission. I've heard of plenty of others, but the only one I've even seen was Retsu doing this last night.

I always thought he might become a major enemy in these games, but in this one he's pure comic relief. ^^

FarenKar
Oct 8, 2010, 07:04 AM
I haven't beat hard mode yet, but I'll see if I can get a pic of this when I do. ^.^;;

Majin Crystalia
Oct 8, 2010, 09:43 AM
Yeah it happens randomly offer 50 Photon Spheres. For some reason he's stretched wrong when he turns towards the screen and his jaw is all unaligned and he looks like Little Nicky.

Calsetes
Oct 8, 2010, 10:05 AM
I got it on 10 drops, or whatever the lowest-quality item is.

Some other things I've seen or heard about:

- The Offering Box catches fire

- Several shrine maidens wearing the Mikumiko outfit walk by the offering box.

- The lady says, "I might have misread the signs." I've had this happen AND go to the depository, so it's not just a "failure" thing.

That's all I've seen. My thing fails a lot, for some reason, no matter how many times I give tons of whatever items, but I haven't unlocked the ability to give Spheres yet - just did Chapter 8 last night.

Majin Crystalia
Oct 8, 2010, 10:09 AM
I've seen a lot of them honestly. It's probably because I keep reloading my save when I don't get what I want.....been at it for a whole day's time. =_=;;; I've also seen the one where the Shrine Maidens walk by then the whole cast comes to cheer you on Evangelion style.

Fuyuno Hachikuji
Oct 8, 2010, 10:40 AM
A few things i came across when offering Photon Sphere's.
I can confirm this info, with proof ive obtained.
When offering atleast 10 spheres, When shes the first thing she normally say. DONOT PUSH X. Press ¤ Square ¤ instead, choose a Action, then press X and proceed. It doesnt work with drops, crystals, Just Spheres.

What I encounter when I :
Donated 50 Spheres
Performed The "Female Bow" option.
The box caught fire, Victory Theme plays, then it went out, and she says mistook blah, then Emilia Appears!

Majin Crystalia
Oct 9, 2010, 03:30 PM
A few things i came across when offering Photon Sphere's.
I can confirm this info, with proof ive obtained.
When offering atleast 10 spheres, When shes the first thing she normally say. DONOT PUSH X. Press ¤ Square ¤ instead, choose a Action, then press X and proceed. It doesnt work with drops, crystals, Just Spheres.

What I encounter when I :
Donated 50 Spheres
Performed The "Female Bow" option.
The box caught fire, Victory Theme plays, then it went out, and she says mistook blah, then Emilia Appears!

Doesn't work dude. I tried it at least 10 times.