PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Class Abilities.

SalmarnirrrR
Oct 8, 2010, 06:28 AM
So Hunters learn ATK and DEF bonus and Force learn TEC and MST bonus. Do Rangers learn ACC bonus? And if so, should I get it if I want to primarily play as Hunter?

Mike
Oct 8, 2010, 06:35 AM
Personally, I think all abilities are worth learning, even if you aren't going to be playing that class. The status aligment protection skills come especially in handy.

WitheredAce
Oct 8, 2010, 06:45 AM
Personally, I think all abilities are worth learning, even if you aren't going to be playing that class. The status aligment protection skills come especially in handy.

Yes they are, the ACC boost only increases it by 15 though.

Mike
Oct 8, 2010, 06:50 AM
Which is why you need to weigh your selection of abilities against your selection of units.

Dagger_32
Oct 8, 2010, 06:59 AM
Anyone have a list of all the type abilities. PSU Pedia seems to be down at the moment.

Fhin
Oct 8, 2010, 07:01 AM
Then you should wait.

Dagger_32
Oct 8, 2010, 07:03 AM
Then you should wait.

but but but....I want to know NOW! Hahahaha!

Kurosu
Oct 8, 2010, 12:48 PM
Some of the other class skills that I found useful (and don't take forever to get) as a HU were:

From BR:
PP boost (together with lvl 21+ PAs, the difference is quite noticeable)
HP Restore (your friend in Magashi mission, or any mission if you like to cut down your healing items/time)
Damage resist (much better than any of those other skills like HP Boost or DEF boost etc, if you want this kind of skill)
Burst Bomber (can be useful in some missions like Gemaga)

From RA:
EVA boost (speaks for itself)

Hrith
Oct 8, 2010, 02:03 PM
You later get "Hi" boosts, twice as much as the initial boost (30 ACC and 40 EVA for Ranger).

Shakuri
Oct 8, 2010, 04:36 PM
Half-Defense is also pretty handy when you're under-leveled and things have the potential to two shot you. Becomes pretty useless after a certain point though, still good against Shiz x 3 on Hard mode if you don't want to deal with the hassle of actually blocking his attacks.