PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 whats a good element for grenade launchers

adonis565
Oct 8, 2010, 09:13 PM
right now I have an earth one

kongajinken
Oct 8, 2010, 09:28 PM
Preferably a rainbow set(all of them) so you can choose which is best for each mission.

Izuna
Oct 8, 2010, 09:29 PM
I dunno why I keep hearing this same question: the good element is always the one opposite the enemies you wish to use it on.

Personally, I found Laser Cannons to only be useful against specific enemies, which were mostly Lightning, thus I was happy with a Ground one; but for Grenade Launchers, I have no clue.

You just have to get used to using what ever element your best one comes in, and design your palette so that you are able to fight off the most amount of enemies with ease.

DarkPhoton
Oct 8, 2010, 10:09 PM
I use a light based one, because i use in gamaga for room clearing. But yeah, Its whatever your fightings opposite element. I always carry one of most of the elements with me so i can switch to whatever i'm fighting. no matter what the weapon.

8BitGinno
Oct 8, 2010, 10:37 PM
Mine too is an earth element, but my main source of damage is from rifles and twin handguns.

Since I use mine mainly for crowd control, I just lock in Boma Banga (knocks them into the air) and I'm good to go for any element of mobs really, because I'm just trying to keep them off of my party.