PDA

View Full Version : Making Naga

Shotgun100
Oct 9, 2010, 12:49 PM
Is it possible too make Naga ?/?/60/30? Or the best guides?

Jaspaller
Oct 9, 2010, 01:06 PM
There aren't any guides specifically made for the Naga mag. You'll have to plan it out manually or have someone else make up a quick guide for you. If you want to do it like that, you would have to make POW 90 (and DEF whatever you feel like).

There's three different ways to turn it into a Naga.

1. POW > MIND > DEX (DEX has to have the lowest level in this case)
2. MIND > POW > DEX
3. POW = MIND + DEX (POW level has to be equal to the MIND + DEX levels combined)

Using the 3rd formula is the only way you'll get a Naga.

Only ID's that are Viridia, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria and Yellowboze can get it
Also, it's a FORCE ONLY mag evolution

So make sure you fulfill the criteria.

Last, I'm sure you're aware of this but if you give it to another character that doesn't have one of the IDs listed or isn't a FO, it will evolve into something else from a feeding of any kind.

Take a look at the Mag guides if you plan on doing some magmaking
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?section=Mags&op=viewtopsection

Shotgun100
Oct 10, 2010, 04:16 AM
There aren't any guides specifically made for the Naga mag. You'll have to plan it out manually or have someone else make up a quick guide for you. If you want to do it like that, you would have to make POW 90 (and DEF whatever you feel like).

There's three different ways to turn it into a Naga.

1. POW > MIND > DEX (DEX has to have the lowest level in this case)
2. MIND > POW > DEX
3. POW = MIND + DEX (POW level has to be equal to the MIND + DEX levels combined)

Using the 3rd formula is the only way you'll get a Naga.

Only ID's that are Viridia, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria and Yellowboze can get it
Also, it's a FORCE ONLY mag evolution

So make sure you fulfill the criteria.

Last, I'm sure you're aware of this but if you give it to another character that doesn't have one of the IDs listed or isn't a FO, it will evolve into something else from a feeding of any kind.

Take a look at the Mag guides if you plan on doing some magmaking
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?section=Mags&op=viewtopsection

So will it turn to a Naga @ lvl 50? If so then how should i feed it & with what to get POW = MIND>DEX???

FoCaster
Oct 10, 2010, 12:40 PM
It should turn into a Naga by lvl 190, I believe

30 lvls mind + 60 lvls dex + 90 lvls pow + 5 starting def + 5 lvls (presumably in def, since mags change every ten levels, iirc) = 190.

Might want to look into the mag guides for feeding, as Jaspaller said.

Jaspaller
Oct 10, 2010, 03:35 PM
since mags change every ten levels
I think it might be every 5 levels. It's been too long since I played or did some mag farming so I'm not too sure haha.

So will it turn to a Naga @ lvl 50? If so then how should i feed it & with what to get POW = MIND>DEX???

If you want to be a Naga at 50 you can do something like 6/23/10/13

If you can keep the DEF at 5 all the way to lvl200 on your mag, you can make the stats 95POW, 60DEX, and 35MIND and wind up with a Naga (probably the best thing to do).

Like I said, avoid feeding it on another character once you've got it where you want it otherwise it'll evolve into something other than a naga. The Naga isn't a rare mag.