PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 black nanoblast at final boss

Khabarakh
Oct 9, 2010, 11:42 PM
isnt there a "beasts 101" you're supposed to take before you are ALLOWED to be a beast? I just found out about berserk mode the hard way, by not knowing what black nanoblast does and killing my entire team at dark falz. of course, falz died before i even knew what was happening. is it just me or is this a really weird feature? They were annoyed, but suprisingly i didnt get kicked.

Any regular beasters wanna tell me how often this happens? im level 63 a the fist occurance.

Temprus
Oct 9, 2010, 11:44 PM
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=347167

Shakuri
Oct 9, 2010, 11:51 PM
I miss being a Beast, team killing was so much fun whenever I got Black Nano. Sure it was to my allies dismay, but nothing but sweet old fun for me. :D

Yuber
Oct 9, 2010, 11:54 PM
Hmmmm....ya fun running into that when i see it sometimes when grouped up with friends, but just gota look out some people may not have that many scapes to waste

Dagger_32
Oct 10, 2010, 12:00 AM
This has not happened to me yet, I am level 85... For the most part I find Nanoblast a waste of time. Plus I am scared of this happening while I am in a group, LOL!

BIG OLAF
Oct 10, 2010, 12:01 AM
I always feel bad when I brutally murder my teammates after going Berserk, but I mean shit: don't those morons know to G T F O when they see me go berserk? 9 times out of 10, they just keep on standing around, not making any effort to run away and let me do the fighting for a few seconds. It's seriously annoying, and I end up killing at least one person needlessly.

Ethateral
Oct 10, 2010, 12:48 AM
This is why you make a shortcut, just incase. :rolleyes:

xBladeM6x
Oct 10, 2010, 12:54 AM
She's referring to what I did. :-P I made a shortcut say:

[spoiler-box]http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab39/xBladeM6x/DSCN0326.jpg

Of course it is fun to brutally murder your friends on purpose for teh lulz. :wacko:
[/spoiler-box]

Ami
Oct 10, 2010, 08:17 AM
I still got some foul memories of your Black Nanoblasting in MAX Blade D:

But yes for the sanity of others who don't use beasts (like myself) please make a shortcut so people will know to get out of your way.

Now whether or not they take heed is on them. Just expect that if you party with me, I'll start becoming makeshift Ranger and sniping crap.

But I do admit, I wished I like playing beasts so I can have the chance to black nanoblast on people I dun like <o<. I'm so heartless yes I am.

GeoSword
Oct 10, 2010, 09:45 AM
As Monty Python would put it: "Run Awaaaaaaayyyyyy!"

xBladeM6x
Oct 10, 2010, 09:53 AM
I still got some foul memories of your Black Nanoblasting in MAX Blade D:

But yes for the sanity of others who don't use beasts (like myself) please make a shortcut so people will know to get out of your way.

Now whether or not they take heed is on them. Just expect that if you party with me, I'll start becoming makeshift Ranger and sniping crap.

But I do admit, I wished I like playing beasts so I can have the chance to black nanoblast on people I dun like <o<. I'm so heartless yes I am.
Ahahaha! Those were great times. I believe Yuber felt my wrath the most though. :whip:

:wacko:

ashley50
Oct 10, 2010, 10:09 AM
The best feature of a Beast when I'm in the mode to annoy or Eff up a random party and then leave party.

I wish I could stand using a Beast. It'll be fun...just for that reason.

FOkyasuta
Oct 10, 2010, 10:55 AM

And I Will Do So. *Crates A Short Cut Labeled: GFTO If You Dont Want To Be Killed!*

Yuber
Oct 10, 2010, 11:08 AM
Ahahaha! Those were great times. I believe Yuber felt my wrath the most though. :whip:

hhhhmmmm....but...at least I didn't look into the eye of the bosses >.> lool.

"Omg, at the beginning of the boss in that video I got SO owned trying to go beast mode in front of them.

... Maybe next time I won't look into the glowing eyes ..."

Oh yes I went there. >.<

Lolitron
Oct 10, 2010, 11:52 AM
Always be sure to give a BIG hug to your cuddly Black Nano friends.

Ami
Oct 10, 2010, 12:31 PM

Yuber and Omega I think.

Ha ha good times, good times.

xBladeM6x
Oct 10, 2010, 12:32 PM
hhhhmmmm....but...at least I didn't look into the eye of the bosses >.> lool.

"Omg, at the beginning of the boss in that video I got SO owned trying to go beast mode in front of them.

... Maybe next time I won't look into the glowing eyes ..."

Oh yes I went there. >.<
You sonofa-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5p_Wch4IcM

Fast forward to 6:15. Prepare to watch me fail going into beast mode with Epic Lulz. ;-)

Yuber
Oct 10, 2010, 12:51 PM
hhmmmm yes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5p_Wch4IcM >.< bahahaha!!!!

xBladeM6x
Oct 10, 2010, 12:53 PM
hhmmmm yes >.< bahahaha!!!!
Haha, sorry I beat you to it. ;P

Yuber
Oct 10, 2010, 12:54 PM
aahhhh you suck >.<