PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best ID?

gameaddict9
Mar 4, 2001, 05:24 PM
I'm very interested in knowing what the best ID is, cuz soon I will be making a new character, and I want to know what ID will be best for him, I think I'm gonna make a force, cuz I like magic people. I'm a Pinkak, and I notice I pick up a lot of canes and high lvl disk, higher than anybody I know. Please tell me your ID and what you pick up most.

P.S. I also pick up a shit load of Varista's, DB's Sabers, and Club of Loconiums, pieces of crap.

Zero101
Mar 4, 2001, 05:29 PM
I'm a skyly and pick up a lot of melee weapons...

take a look at this thread, it might help:
www.tomeeboy.com/kageki/viewtopic.php?topic=1942&forum=1 (http://www.tomeeboy.com/kageki/viewtopic.php?topic=1942&forum=1)

gameaddict9
Mar 4, 2001, 05:38 PM
Hey, thankx dude, that helped a lot. Even though the guy translated some stuff wrong....lol. But again....thanks a lot.

Aberu
Mar 4, 2001, 09:16 PM
im angry cuz im pinkal and i pick up too many darn canes and stuff so that may help you i mean i get storm wand : INDRA's all the time in the stores ( i have gotten about 8 from stores in past 12 hrs, 480k!!) but yeah if you are lookin for force type go with either purplenum (my friend has it says it does good for force) or pinkal (mine and i get lotsa stuff, spells too, like megid and grants but i trade em fast so dont ask for em).

iNiGHTS
Mar 4, 2001, 09:28 PM
pinkal is the best for forces because they can find lv 15 ra-series magic and the grants and megid. Also they find the best canes etc...

purplenum might be good but from what i know its good for mechguns...