PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 How many S rank weapons/armor have you found?

Trizek
Oct 10, 2010, 06:30 PM
[Before I start, id like to say im not boasting or anything]
So today I decided to do a couple of runs online, and my party seemed to have an unusually high rare drop rate. So I picked up 3 Crimsons sabers, 1 Two-Headed Ragnus twin saber, and one Double Agito double saber all in the same day. To top it all off, when I first started the game a few weeks ago I found the Kokuinitou Houzuki sword, the Kan Yu sword, and the Crimson Nova rifle. Then just a few days ago I picked up the Muzzlefever machine gun, the Cubo Musrana Crossbow, the Viper Handgun, and then I obtained the Morining Glory Claws from a title. Then for the armor, I found ther Orpa Weave, and Lumirus Weave today.
Id say thats alot to find on one character. I mean my lvl 40 hasn't found jack.
So what have you guys found so far?

Update: 10/11/2010
Huge Cutter Sword(2)
Yasminkov 2000H
Meteor Cannon
Gudda Skela(2)

Man am I on the roll or what?

Maku
Oct 10, 2010, 06:31 PM
S rank?

mh got a techmag somewere

and a rod form emilia
level 76

BIG OLAF
Oct 10, 2010, 07:07 PM
How many S-rank weapons and armors have I found....?

...I don't think I can count that high. :no:

Maku
Oct 11, 2010, 06:55 AM
i would kill for a S-Rank Armor...
but i do kill for it...but it still don't drop XD

FarenKar
Oct 11, 2010, 07:06 AM
I've found... maybe four or five?

I know I've got a needle cannon, two-headed ragnus, some S rank armor weave, and a twin handgun I can't remember the name of. I think there was a machinegun, too.

Not the most helpful, but I've been off the game for a few days now. ^.^;;

Drakorn
Oct 11, 2010, 09:15 AM
I found 2 fire attributed Crimsons last night (S Rank Sabers) and 1 fire attributed Blackheart (another S Rank Saber). Later in the mission I found an S Rank Armour (I don't remember what it was called) as I don't really look at the Armour inventory as often as I do with the Weapon inventory, then before the Boss room I found a S Rank shield. (Artemis, thunder attributed should I add)

Kage Shiroyuki
Oct 11, 2010, 06:08 PM
Soulbanisher S sword
Gekitsnata S spear
Okanoh S axe
Ank Dedda S axe
Nightmare Dust X2 S twin claws
Kusanagi S saber
Viper S handgun
Orpa-Senba S armor

DarkPhoton
Oct 11, 2010, 06:17 PM
more then i care to count, and thats just the ones i kept

aduran
Oct 11, 2010, 06:19 PM
76.29% Weapon Collection

Reon
Oct 11, 2010, 06:29 PM
heh its hard to remember i pick up a lot i lost count um..

Tumikiri Hyori
Kokuintou Houzuki
Apocalypse
Black Rebellion
World of Guardians
Lightning Espada

Gera-Senba
Gerard Weave

Kamen Rider Sting
Oct 11, 2010, 07:35 PM
I found a couple of Ill Gill Testament and Soul Phoenix, they were dropping a plenty. In A Rank Missions! Decided not to keep any to try and go for those with a 50% minimum, yesterday Rabol Orpa's were dropping but I didn't get any. Some lucky bugger got one with 60% Light.

Nhelraios
Oct 11, 2010, 10:57 PM
hmm... I cant count how many S rank weapons and armors ive sold at npc lol.. I only keep 12*up weapons and armors others I sold em unless theyre element is 50%up.