PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Gamefaqs Save Data = Ban?

Oatmeal Camel
Oct 10, 2010, 07:34 PM
If I download one of the PSP2 saves from Gamefaqs onto my memory stick and use it online, will I get banned?

BIG OLAF
Oct 10, 2010, 07:35 PM
If I download one of the PSP2 saves from Gamefaqs onto my memory stick and use it online, will I get banned?

I'm not sure, but why would you just download someone else's progress? You don't want to accomplish things for yourself? Sounds like a good time.

ashley50
Oct 10, 2010, 07:41 PM
One way of finding out is to try.

ParadoxBoy
Oct 10, 2010, 08:11 PM
I really doubt it.. I don't think the game will go "HEY, SOMEONE ELSE HAS THE SAME CAHRACTERS AND STUFF AS YOU! BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!" since you're using a completely different disk or psp and all..

vfloresjr24
Oct 10, 2010, 08:19 PM
If you do use that save data I suggest you back up your original save data. I tried that one from gamefaqs and it is definitely a hack data. On 70 hours of Play and they are lvl.200? Good to play with bad for online.

Izuna
Oct 10, 2010, 08:53 PM
You'll end up with the same Partner Card...

Pavichokche
Oct 10, 2010, 09:13 PM
I'm not sure, but why would you just download someone else's progress? You don't want to accomplish things for yourself? Sounds like a good time.

Plus you can't trade ANYTHING worthwhile over. Best you can get is room decorations...

marc110
Oct 10, 2010, 11:53 PM

the usa one dont work for pal