PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 How many .. urp.. older PSP players here?

PinkyMonkey
Oct 11, 2010, 02:00 AM
Hey folks,

As PSO was my first online game per say (right before EQ1) I am wondering how many older (note: highly subjective term) PSP players there are here? I played the PS on the Genesis back in the day and loved it! (That's not a "how cool" I am statement but an how old I am.. erm well 35 >.>.. and yes intellivision boxing still rules!). I have played many MMORPGs on the comp since my youth, however wonder how many of us older folks are going online now with their PSPs...

Granted I don't feel too over the hill I was wondering if there were any groups (clans ? guilds? playgroups?) of older folks who dabbled in PSP? As I would like to try out the online aspect of it.

Personally, I love to play it for a few hours before going to bed when the wife and baby are fast asleep next to me. It beats reading light fiction and often makes me wishing I had started playing a bit earlier so I wouldn't be so sleepy the next day :) \

cheers and thanks

ShinAnt
Oct 11, 2010, 02:20 AM
I'd like to think no here is under 15, then again..

DarkPhoton
Oct 11, 2010, 02:41 AM
I'm almost 27. Dec 31st is the D day

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Oct 11, 2010, 02:50 AM
22, baby. I turn 23 at the end of the month. (Literally, I was born on October 31st 8D)

Tyreek
Oct 11, 2010, 03:22 AM
I do believe my sig explains it all.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Oct 11, 2010, 04:20 AM
30, I was on the dreamcast original ( until the gameshark kiddies got annoying).

Ryd
Oct 11, 2010, 04:56 AM
27 here.

Eclipsed57
Oct 11, 2010, 07:42 AM
26, PSO DC original player =)

Volcompat321
Oct 11, 2010, 07:52 AM
22 here.
No Exactly as young as you, but I don't act 10 .t

SalmarnirrrR
Oct 11, 2010, 07:58 AM
I'm 19, been playing since DC PSO.

Salbakra
Oct 11, 2010, 08:08 AM
I'm 18 here, played pretty much all phantasy star out there.
Been playing the DC version a lot but I had no internet access.
Then I went on GC... still with no connection.
I end up on psobb on pc where I played a lot online.
Had a couple chars on Psu, but not that much.
Got addicted to Psp, and now totally addicted to Psp2...
Pretty much sums it up! eheh...

Drakorn
Oct 11, 2010, 09:12 AM
I've been playing Phantasy Star since 2003 and I'm 22.

Izuna
Oct 11, 2010, 09:36 AM
[....]

Ethateral
Oct 11, 2010, 09:55 AM
20. I'll be 21 on Dec. 27th.

I feel old. Does that count?

TsubasaJ
Oct 11, 2010, 09:58 AM
34...please see my sig. Played every Phantasy Star game released...pretty much from launch.

GUARDIANDNL
Oct 11, 2010, 10:00 AM
i´m 25, playing since PSO I & II for GC, actually i play video games since 4

Martigun
Oct 11, 2010, 10:08 AM
Odd when you are VERY old in comparison at 31-ish (me) here. Imagine when we hit our 70s and 80s and are still gaming....

I played PSO on the DC from launch. I am also the least memorable person you will ever meet. It's like a really lame super ability.

Izuna
Oct 11, 2010, 10:09 AM
^&^ played PSO when I like... 7? I grew up with it, o'er~
Now I'm 17

Maku
Oct 11, 2010, 10:12 AM
23...first played PSO on GC

AnamanaAU
Oct 11, 2010, 10:20 AM
im 5 years old

Ambrai
Oct 11, 2010, 10:23 AM
32 here, however my online progression was...

Diablo
EQ1
PSO DC
EQ1 (for another 3 years...)
<insert other mmos here>

AzureAsh
Oct 11, 2010, 10:26 AM
im 5 years old
Nice to know you registered before your birth :D

r00tabaga
Oct 11, 2010, 10:28 AM
Played Atari Pacman when I was 5 & have been hooked ever since! I had the Dreamcast version of PSO like many here...I am 35 now.

Ravenbryt
Oct 11, 2010, 10:50 AM
20. 21 in December. Woo T.T

8bitBass
Oct 11, 2010, 11:22 AM
35 here. I remember paying $86.00 (US) back in 1989 for Phantasy Star 2 on the Genesis. Been hooked into the PS universe since then.

Like the OP, I take PSP2 to bed next to my wife as well lol.

Razia1970
Oct 11, 2010, 11:29 AM
Hey folks,

As PSO was my first online game per say (right before EQ1)

Funny, same here, started with the US Version of PSO on DC (I am from EU) back in Feb. 2000. And then moved on to EQ1 for a long time..... followed by a lot of MMOs (still) and then PSO on GC, PSO on Xbox 1, PSU on Xbox 360, PSZ and so on.

I am 39 btw.

Sha Sha
Oct 11, 2010, 11:51 AM
Been playing PSO Ep1&2 since summer of 03
got online in 04 got really hooked after i graduated high school in june of 04
failed basic college math 5 times due to PSO/PSU >>

FarenKar
Oct 11, 2010, 12:10 PM
20 years myself. I've no idea when I started playing PS, but I know it started with PSII on the Genesis, way back when. Just kinda always been there for me, like Zelda or Final Fantasy...

SammaeltheDark
Oct 11, 2010, 12:46 PM
28. Freakin' youngin's these days and their free time to play video games

BIG OLAF
Oct 11, 2010, 12:55 PM
I'm 20. First Phantasy Star game was PSU; piqued my interest in the rest of the series. Since then, I've played and beaten every game since Phantasy Star I. Good thing, too, as I'd never had a "niche series" that I was a big fan of until Phantasy Star.

TerraBreak
Oct 11, 2010, 12:58 PM
25 here,

but I'm new to the PS World because me and my buddies are Monster Hunter Fans, and when we saw the trailer with the 4 races and i think it was De Ragan that they are hunting, that got us all rilled up hehehe

Reginaldo
Oct 11, 2010, 01:19 PM
24 here, been around since DC PSO..

Temprus
Oct 11, 2010, 01:20 PM
32. Been playing since PSO ver1 on the Dreamcast. Before the Playstation and then Dreamcast arrived, I barely touched Sega systems (though I did have a Genesis once), so I didn't even know about Phantasy Star.

Of course, I've played them all since then (minus Plus, Blue Burst and PSU- Episode 3). Just don't ask if I completed any of the original 4. ^^;

Oh, and I'm offline-only so playing with others... just doesn't happen (not since a short time with PSO version 1). :cry:

doubleEXP
Oct 11, 2010, 01:29 PM
Guess this makes me the oldest person in the thread (at least so far), since I recently turned 40.

I started play video games in the 70's as a little kid, and by 1978 my family had the first Atari console (with like Combat, Air Sea Battle, Surround, Adventure, etc.). I've been playing video games ever since.

So, that's well over 30 years of video gaming.

I consider PSO (and by that I now include PSP2 also) to be one the very best video games of all time.

Cynical_Extent
Oct 11, 2010, 01:31 PM
20 years old, been playing since GC PSO. Always been a bit interested in playing the originals but just don't have time as of late. Nor interest, considering PS is not the only game I play, and I have PSP2 to consume my time.

I don't have an existing PSU character anymore but I spent many hours on numerous characters before my little brother took over the account's character slots. I've recently created a new one but I have no real intention of getting involved in PSU anymore. I find the gameplay to be uninteresting and stale when compared to PSP2's.

Kage Shiroyuki
Oct 11, 2010, 03:30 PM
19 years old I'll be 20 in December.

The first PS game I played was on the gameboy.

Salbakra
Oct 11, 2010, 03:35 PM
25 here,

but I'm new to the PS World because me and my buddies are Monster Hunter Fans, and when we saw the trailer with the 4 races and i think it was De Ragan that they are hunting, that got us all rilled up hehehe

You're not alone, I am a huge monster hunter fan too... But I knew Ps before MH so ^^'

TsubasaJ
Oct 11, 2010, 03:41 PM
PSO got me into Monster Hunter, and has me drooling for God Eater.

TerraBreak
Oct 11, 2010, 03:44 PM
PSO got me into Monster Hunter, and has me drooling for God Eater.

i've always wanted to play God Eater but i can't understand Japanese, is there an english version of the game already?

Temprus
Oct 11, 2010, 03:45 PM
The English version of God Eater will be the updated version God Eater Burst. I think that comes out around the beginning of next year.

TsubasaJ
Oct 11, 2010, 03:50 PM
Yes. D3 is bringing it over. (Silly Namco/Bandai should have done it themselves...)

UberRottweiler
Oct 11, 2010, 03:51 PM
Im 26 years old I started PS series with Game Cube's Phantasy Star Online because a good friend of mine recomended me that game, when I first played PSO it was love at first sight lol, personally I dont like to play online, I always played PS games with my friends since PSO's split-screen gameplay, I prefer LAN parties over online. Peace.

SubstanceD
Oct 11, 2010, 03:51 PM
I still have trouble saying it since I don't look it and I don't feel it but I am 31.

Witchblade56
Oct 11, 2010, 04:03 PM
36 here. Loved PSO DC and played the hell out of that offline. Played online during the GC and xbox. I played psu on ps2 and then Phantasy star portable on the PSP. Now I'm playing psp2 and have played a few times online.

chibiLegolas
Oct 11, 2010, 04:03 PM
I'm in my mid 30's, but feel like 21. :)
I started Phantasy Star with PSO: DC ver.1. I saw my soon-to-be husband playing, and I got instantly hooked!
He regreted introducing me to the game though. :P

TerraBreak
Oct 11, 2010, 05:31 PM
You're not alone, I am a huge monster hunter fan too... But I knew Ps before MH so ^^'

Way to go Tigrex! hehehe...

hunting monsters here in PSP2 has a different feel to it since it is set in a scifi/futuristic world which makes it cool :-D

Yes. D3 is bringing it over. (Silly Namco/Bandai should have done it themselves...)

wow I can't wait for God Eater! I hope we don't need to wait for 1 year!

Kage Shiroyuki
Oct 11, 2010, 05:53 PM
God Eater looks sick and have MHFU want MHF3.

Ethan is one of my favorite characters in the PS world.

DarkPhoton
Oct 11, 2010, 05:59 PM
Ethan is one of my favorite characters in the PS world.

You best be trollin'

Salbakra
Oct 11, 2010, 06:04 PM
Mhf3 is awesome....
But I wish I had more friends playing it.

Kage Shiroyuki
Oct 11, 2010, 06:16 PM
You best be trollin'

Sorry about that. Really didn't mean to.

TerraBreak
Oct 11, 2010, 06:20 PM
any mmorpg game with lots of dragons to hunt and which lets you play with your buddies is a great game ^_^

that is what i like from mhu and now psp2 ^_^

i'm trying to play the 1st phantasy star portable to undestand the story behind vivienne ^_^

damn and my neighbor told me i'm too old for this hehehe... sucks to be him!

SleepyKiks
Oct 11, 2010, 06:26 PM
23.5 I guess. I didn't really play PSO. Just brief moments at my friend's house. But I must say PSP2 has become quite a sponge for my attention and time.

CocoaTan
Oct 11, 2010, 06:30 PM
19. Started from the GC Version, went to PSOBB, and then PSPo, and now PSPo2.

Rei-San
Oct 11, 2010, 07:01 PM
20 in body, 17 in heart and mind. ;)

MadDogg
Oct 11, 2010, 07:47 PM
27 here, and my first phantasy star game was 2 on the genesis. I didn't really like part 2 much, especially since I owned a SNES and was already playing what was in my opinion superior RPGs at the time (stuff like breath of fire 1 and 2, the lufia games, final fantasies 2 and 3, secret of mana etc. I was loaded with SNES rpgs).

Hell I still remember when phantasy star 4 was like 100 bucks. I never owned part 4 myself back then, but I had a "well off" friend (that one friend that always had the latest thing soon it released, things like neo geo (lol 600 bucks)/sega cd/jaguar/3DO/ a gaming PC for stuff like doom etc.) that had phantasy star 4, those comic scenes was awesome.

My first phantasy star game that I actually liked was phantasy star online, bought on it's first day release in the U.S. I had no idea what this game was about, I only bought it because I was just experiencing the awesomeness of online gaming, and since my favorite genre is RPGs and it said free online rpg on the box, I just went for it. I'm glad I bought it, because phantasy star online became my favorite game of all time.

It doesn't matter how old I get, I've long since grew out of the peer pressure phase of playing certain games/watching certain shows and movies/or doing any action for that matter, just to appear a certain way just because of what friends, family, or random people will think. I will always buy the newest phantasy star game, and play the hell out of them in front of whoever, unintentionally hilarious vocal songs be damned. (Just had a doctor appointment this past monday, played the hell out of psportable 2 in the waiting room, pshhh those old people in there totally wished they had a PSP).

I am also proud of the fact that my entire family (my mom being the only exception) games on a daily basis. That includes me, my two older brothers, my 3 older sisters, my cousins, my aunt, and my dad. Dad is like 61 and can beat games like metal slugs 1-6 without dying, and I grew up beating tons of NES, SNES, genesis, saturn, and playstation games on two players with him. I'm going to do the same for my children, nephews, and nieces =)

ZeroXRaven
Oct 11, 2010, 07:53 PM
I was a Dreamcast player although I really didn't get into it till the Xbox and Gamecube versions came out and I am 19

Nidramag
Oct 11, 2010, 08:06 PM
18, played original DC PSO, played all the original PS games, never beat three though =(

I love PSO, and I am quite passionate about it to this day. For a better idea, look at my PSO character roster. I still boot up the old gal every once in a while

lilibat
Oct 12, 2010, 04:18 AM
HAHAHA!!! I'll be 41 November 3rd.

*shakes psycho wand* GET OFF MY LAWN YA DAMN KIDS!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

marc110
Oct 12, 2010, 04:36 AM
27 here almost 28 , my first ps was on Dreamcast PSOv2 , I got the older ones after and I then got PSOBB , PSU ,PSU AOTI , PSP1 , PSP2 , and the next one if it comes out in Europe

Fcseven
Oct 12, 2010, 04:42 AM
Hey folks,

As PSO was my first online game per say (right before EQ1) I am wondering how many older (note: highly subjective term) PSP players there are here? I played the PS on the Genesis back in the day and loved it! (That's not a "how cool" I am statement but an how old I am.. erm well 35 >.>.. and yes intellivision boxing still rules!). I have played many MMORPGs on the comp since my youth, however wonder how many of us older folks are going online now with their PSPs...

Granted I don't feel too over the hill I was wondering if there were any groups (clans ? guilds? playgroups?) of older folks who dabbled in PSP? As I would like to try out the online aspect of it.

Personally, I love to play it for a few hours before going to bed when the wife and baby are fast asleep next to me. It beats reading light fiction and often makes me wishing I had started playing a bit earlier so I wouldn't be so sleepy the next day :) \

cheers and thanks

Nice to see I'm not the only person here in my 30s. I was afraid this site was full of 14 year olds lol.I'm 35 and like to think our generation is responsible for the explosion of creativity and huge strides gaming made in the late 80's/early 90's. As a gamer I like to think I age like fine wine. It's not like I need to add bengay to my hands after a gaming session 8).

A bit off topic but I see alot of folks play/played EQ. Do you still play and on what server?

PinkyMonkey
Oct 12, 2010, 05:30 AM
I originally played on Tribunal but moved to Quellious in 2000 when I moved to Japan to join a Japanese guild (back when I was young and played games to study as well as have fun ). I went back to EQ about a year ago and it is a lot more solo friendly now with the merc system and if you 2 box with mercs you can solo LDON. Then again only really became solo roiented since having kids..wife/baby agro tag team is tough =)

Fcseven
Oct 12, 2010, 05:38 AM
The first thing I thought of when I started PSP2 was how similar it was to EQs Ldon system.^^ It's almost like the pso dev team was influenced by it. Nice to see a fellow Everquest player btw..I play on the 7th hammer (although we merged with tunare and are now known as Tunare/7th hammer)

Razia1970
Oct 12, 2010, 07:06 AM
I played on Solusek Ro, but don't play anymore, even though I heard it's not much of a time sink now like it was back in 2000. I took a look again on EQ2 now that it's free to play. I wish they made EQ1 and Vanguard free to play though.

The only pay to play MMO on PC that I play since release, because it's not so much of a time sink and you can just hop in and do some missions is City of Heroes/City of Villains. Other stuff I play is free to play stuff or console games (Xbox 360, PSP, NDS, PS3, Wii).

Akaimizu
Oct 12, 2010, 09:06 AM
In the 30s here too. I basically jumped into Phantasy Star (online) games, with both feet, right from the initial Japanese release of the Dreamcast version. Loved it. Got another friend of mine addicted to it, and I pretty much kept up with it ever since. Got around to playing the original series as well, though I have only significantly played PS1 and PS2. I still have PS3 and PS4 to go through.

The Gaming Geezers was a group I worked with, when I got into stuff like FF11 and such. I think I was probably the youngest entry, at the time, but it was great. It's actually just a group for those who are mature gamers. I met some good friends on there, some of which, to this day, are on my Gamertag friendlist on Xbox Live. It really helped get me a great start on a friends list, where we can have a good time playing multi-player games.

Ambrai
Oct 12, 2010, 10:33 AM
Nice to see I'm not the only person here in my 30s. I was afraid this site was full of 14 year olds lol.I'm 35 and like to think our generation is responsible for the explosion of creativity and huge strides gaming made in the late 80's/early 90's. As a gamer I like to think I age like fine wine. It's not like I need to add bengay to my hands after a gaming session 8).

A bit off topic but I see alot of folks play/played EQ. Do you still play and on what server?

I played on Brell Serilis from old world though GoW, quit and haven't looked back. While My character's played time was over 780 days played, I do not regret that time at all. EQ will always have a soft spot in my heart where I met many lifelong friends, and saw the wheels of life turn inside of what was a second home.

Obviously for us hardcore EQ players, it's difficult to find a mmo to stick with after an experience like that. I play WoW off and on, but there is no challenge there.

To all the other old timers - Check out Demon's Souls if you own a PS3. It's considered THE most difficult and challenging game of this time, however for us, it's your typical difficulty from when we were kids and games weren't cookie cutter ;).

Akaimizu
Oct 12, 2010, 10:48 AM
I never really felt Demon Souls was that difficult in a regular difficulty aspect. It felt more like a game that was punishing to force some memorization. The worst parts were usually you getting caught by some trap the first time you get there, and then you know how to get past that later. You just had little to know way of knowing it was there, the first time. Or oddly placed spikes in strong opponents in certain directions, that are easy to run up against if you explore. They are meant to be fought later, but the game doesn't tell you that other than killing you the first time with it.

Good game that it is. It's not difficult in the same vein as the newer Ninja Gaiden game was. Where as your skill went up, you could push ahead into new territory where it's less about surprises and more about not having quite the skill to beat those opponents and have life to last to get to that next save point. GoW is a mix of the two. Sometimes it's instant death traps for which are so fast, one might not have time to process the proper method to not get killed before it's too late, and some generally challenging opponent combinations.

DS felt more like GoW, but the difficulty leaned more towards the death trap focus.

NER0
Oct 12, 2010, 10:57 AM
25 here

Started on DC episode 1.

Razia1970
Oct 12, 2010, 11:10 AM
I played on Brell Serilis from old world though GoW, quit and haven't looked back. While My character's played time was over 780 days played, I do not regret that time at all. EQ will always have a soft spot in my heart where I met many lifelong friends, and saw the wheels of life turn inside of what was a second home.

Obviously for us hardcore EQ players, it's difficult to find a mmo to stick with after an experience like that. I play WoW off and on, but there is no challenge there.

To all the other old timers - Check out Demon's Souls if you own a PS3. It's considered THE most difficult and challenging game of this time, however for us, it's your typical difficulty from when we were kids and games weren't cookie cutter ;).

Reminds me of the old EQ1 days where you had to know all the maps with their designs, spanws and pathing of mobs, and aggro through walls and trains and so on. Remember how you could get aggro from mobs that weren't attacking anymore when you were sitting? That's a running gag of me and our friends when playing other casual MMOs.

And it's true you can't find another MMO like EQ1..... others like Vanguard where nice but none of them will bring back the feelings and memories I had with EQ 1.

Camp check!

Roontek
Oct 12, 2010, 11:16 AM
25 been playing since PSO GCN days... And been around here for a long long time.

NicorTheDuke
Oct 12, 2010, 11:19 AM
19 here.PSP2 is my first PS game.saw it on playstation store and i said to myself"looks fun".i dowloaded and was freaking hooked. LVL108 cast (Force Hunter Combo )

chillzilla
Oct 12, 2010, 11:19 AM
I'm 33, but just now experiencing Phantasy Star for the first time. Trying to balance playing Phantasy Star Zero and Phantasy Star Portable 2 while also playing through Phantasy Star II (Sega Genesis Collection on PSP FTW!). I started up a character on the PSU Xbox Live Demo, but the people on there scared me.

I never owned a Sega console which is why I've never touched a Phantasy Star game until recently. Glad I'm correcting that mistake.

Ambrai
Oct 12, 2010, 12:58 PM
Reminds me of the old EQ1 days where you had to know all the maps with their designs, spanws and pathing of mobs, and aggro through walls and trains and so on. Remember how you could get aggro from mobs that weren't attacking anymore when you were sitting? That's a running gag of me and our friends when playing other casual MMOs.

And it's true you can't find another MMO like EQ1..... others like Vanguard where nice but none of them will bring back the feelings and memories I had with EQ 1.

Camp check!

The greatest still is Mistmoore.

Monk - "Oh cool single mob standing here by the gate, INC!"

Party - "OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOO!"

Monk - "Huh? OH SHIT!"

Me - "/shout www.traintozone.com/get/the/fuck/out/of/the/way.htm!"

(If you pulled the right mob in Mistmoore, it would bring every last mob down on you training the entire zone...)

Crazyleo
Oct 12, 2010, 01:58 PM
42 here. :-P

First PS experience was on the Genesis system. Played all 3 of them (And help out a friend who had the Master System and the first Phantasy Star). Then I first dabbled in PSO on the DC, but didn't get addicted until the GC. Then I played PSU (offline only :sad:) Then I played PSP:1 and PS:0 and now I'm finally got my hands on PSP:2. Don't play online much (mainly playing ad-hoc with a friend).

As for MMOs.

My first MMO was Dark Age of Camelot. Then I moved to City of Heroes and went back to DAOC and back to CoH.

Redboigoi
Oct 12, 2010, 02:37 PM
24, 25 next month. Been playing since DC PSO days. Also played GC epi 1 & 2. I tried PSU on xbox360, didn't like it after a month and canceled my membership. But I'm loving Phantasy Star Portable 2, it brings back those memories and game feel.

pso_crash
Oct 12, 2010, 02:40 PM
33 going on 10.

SammaeltheDark
Oct 12, 2010, 02:56 PM
Quotes I miss from EQ:
Has anyone seen my corpse?
WTB SoW
Train to zone!

Modern MMO players missed out

Akaimizu
Oct 12, 2010, 03:00 PM
Hehe. I remember that. I remember joining EQ at the EQ launch. Kelethan Forest, baby. :)

Anyway. All of those quotes are very rememberable. Especially the "Train" ones. "Traaaaaaaaaain!" While all the new guys, especially me when I was new, hung around the guards just to see who's the unlucky sap with a barrage of monsters behind 'em.

PinkyMonkey
Oct 12, 2010, 07:07 PM
Quotes I miss from EQ:
Has anyone seen my corpse?
WTB SoW
Train to zone!

Modern MMO players missed out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKDkvy9sKuY

and you left out Ranger's corpse jokes =)

chaoelite
Oct 12, 2010, 07:18 PM
26 here 27 in Nov. I'v played PSI-IV PSO ver 1 and 2 on DC and ep1 + 2 on xbox never got to try episode 3 no gc :( Still play PSO BB some. Only other MMO I have played is FF11 which stole years of my life ; ;, quit that game finally few months ago ^^

Akaiyou
Oct 12, 2010, 09:08 PM
This thread may also be a good way to re-link up with old friends wonder why people are posting only their ages.

I'm 27 years old, my name is Ronny (nice to meet you all)

And i've been a big Phantasy Star fan since the 1999 and the Dreamcast days of online play. Loved it until cheaters started getting out of hand (and i'll make it clear right now i am in FULL SUPPORT OF CHEATING except that which directly messes with other people's game that is WRONG and UNACCEPTABLE)

With that said here are a few of my character names for those that may know me it's always cool to catch up with old friends.

PSO - Character Names
Prince Vegeta
Ron Starwind (haha anyone remember that anime series?)
MEGAMAN
Cloud Strife

PSU - Character Names
Prince Vegeta
[O]riginal Cloud
K-oz
Akaitsuki

PSP2 - Character Names
Ronny Moon
Catalina
Akaiyou
Katrina
K-oz
Elena
Misu
Boopy

Also anyone that was in the Clan BUFU either in PSO or PSU out there?

ShinMaruku
Oct 12, 2010, 09:34 PM
24 baby.

Silverheart
Oct 12, 2010, 10:21 PM
25 here. Started on GC with ep 1+2 and then 3 (Didn't really like 3 so much)
Heard about PSU started playing it late 2008 up until the PC/PS2 servers were killed. T_T

Zain_Winters
Oct 12, 2010, 10:22 PM
21, started on PSO DC and havent missed a game in the series since (handhelds included)

8BitGinno
Oct 12, 2010, 11:30 PM
Age thread huh?

22 here.
Played since PSO on the Gamecube.

Nitsud
Oct 13, 2010, 09:37 PM
34 next month, started on DC went to GC never played any of the single player or BB. or zero (dont have a DS). played the hell out psp demo and the japanese demo for psp2 before we got our version. i was just joining the airforce when the DC came out and i was in japan for launch of PS2. crazy days those were.

Evegodenraven
Oct 13, 2010, 11:04 PM
i'm 21 almost 22. and started pso gaming when PSOBB was in beta.

buenview
Oct 14, 2010, 05:58 AM
Regarding the Group the MSN group is by far the biggest out there with a bit under 200 members. just add [email protected] that address to youre MSN or any other Instant Messaging client. and if youre using MSN just type /open then accept to see whose online or just leave it be for chatting. There are always ppl playing 24/7 and there are always parties.

Omega-R7
Oct 14, 2010, 03:33 PM
23 and bored as hell

Bovrillor
Oct 15, 2010, 04:08 AM
26 here, been playing since PSO Gamecube - though I never had a subscription so it was Solo and Split-Screen all the way. I was pretty disappointed you couldn't do missions etc. in the latter mode, but it still got me hooked.

DreXxiN
Oct 15, 2010, 04:20 AM
20 here, started PSO V1 on Dreamcast when I was 10.

Magician
Oct 15, 2010, 06:38 AM

I've missed out on most of the Phantasy Star games, except for PSU and PSP2.

bupjo
Oct 15, 2010, 07:02 AM
been gamin' since the 80's...i am 36

Relix-X.0
Oct 15, 2010, 08:25 AM
24, started with Phantasy Star 2

blazingsonic
Oct 15, 2010, 11:03 AM
27 going on 28 I'm glad to know there are older gamers out there, anyone still PSU on 360? Want to exchange Gamer Tags? I'm tired of whiny kids who message me to flame me when I play Sonic.

BIG OLAF
Oct 15, 2010, 11:25 AM
27 going on 28 I'm glad to know there are older gamers out there, anyone still PSU on 360? Want to exchange Gamer Tags? I'm tired of whiny kids who message me to flame me when I play Sonic.

I do, or will again, rather, once we get a good update. I've been PSP2ing until the GBR is gone. If you want to play or get my information, look on my profile (or send me a PM here).

Fayorei
Oct 15, 2010, 12:54 PM
23... and since PSO GC. I never got around to getting a Dreamcast, kind of regretted that!

Went online for the first time with PSO BB, played that throughout its run during early college/late highschool. I tried PSU but couldn't get into it. Bought Phantasy Star Zero, liked the gameplay, but not the lack of customization sadly. Then I saw PSP 2 ads, thoughts, gameplay changes- so I bought a PSP and the game: now I'm hooked.