PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 I wish you could trade in this game

adonis565
Oct 11, 2010, 11:18 AM
its a pain hunting for certain weapons especialy if you get the weapon but not the element you want

Fhin
Oct 11, 2010, 11:29 AM
You can trade in the Café.

adonis565
Oct 11, 2010, 11:32 AM
thanks did not know that

FarenKar
Oct 11, 2010, 12:06 PM
But you can only trade up to B rank. And the things you can trade are fairly limited, so... yeah. XP

BIG OLAF
Oct 11, 2010, 12:58 PM
I read the topic title and thought he was saying that he wished you could trade this game in at Gamestop or something. I was all ":-o why would you want to?!"

Anyway, what FarenKar said. Only B rank or C rank items, and even then there are stipulations. Basically, anything worth trading can't be traded.

FarenKar
Oct 11, 2010, 01:00 PM
I read the topic title and thought he was saying that he wished you could trade this game in at Gamestop or something. I was all ":-o why would you want to?!"

Anyway, what FarenKar said. Only B rank or C rank items, and even then there are stipulations. Basically, anything worth trading can't be traded.

Actually, I bought my copy used day after release day. XD
Of course, probably not a good idea, since they had already redeemed the little wing liscence code. Which may be one of the resons Sega chose to leave that out of actually needing to connect. If you have to have it, what happens if you buy the game used and don't get it?