PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Twin Kamui

TerraBreak
Oct 11, 2010, 12:22 PM
Hi! I'm looking for the twin kamui dagger, I already checked psp2 pedia but it doesn't have info on how to obtain this dagger, anyone has an idea?

aduran
Oct 11, 2010, 12:41 PM
Hi! I'm looking for the twin kamui dagger, I already checked psp2 pedia but it doesn't have info on how to obtain this dagger, anyone has an idea?

I got it through gemaga rewards in the JAP version but since gemaga doesnt give rewards anymore so I heard. Not sure. Until someone finds it.

Would be nice to get a drop chart from the files. This is where CWF users could do something useful.

Lolitron
Oct 11, 2010, 12:46 PM
Twin Kamui is in Gemaga Car thing at the end of the mission. You have to be a certain level too.

However knowing the US version, the Twin Kamui probably drops from lvl100+ Badira or something stupid like that.

vfloresjr24
Oct 11, 2010, 01:01 PM
I would love to have that weapon. I just need to get to lvl. 100 and I will search for it.

pso_crash
Oct 11, 2010, 01:14 PM
Now I want to know where they are.

TerraBreak
Oct 11, 2010, 01:15 PM
so you mean to say the van that you need to destroy at the end the stage? much like a bonus stage, that drops the twin kamui?

Alexandria
Oct 11, 2010, 01:59 PM
I got it through gemaga rewards in the JAP version but since gemaga doesnt give rewards anymore so I heard. Not sure. Until someone finds it.

Would be nice to get a drop chart from the files. This is where CWF users could do something useful.

The DLC missions still give rewards. It's just the weapons also drop too.

TerraBreak
Oct 11, 2010, 02:06 PM
The DLC missions still give rewards. It's just the weapons also drop too.

what level does the gamega start giving rewards at the end? because i used the gamega to grind from level 60 to 80 and i haven't got any rewards yet unless you are talking about the boxes, or i'm just not that lucky ^_^

Alexandria
Oct 11, 2010, 02:11 PM
what level does the gamega start giving rewards at the end? because i used the gamega to grind from level 60 to 80 and i haven't got any rewards yet unless you are talking about the boxes, or i'm just not that lucky ^_^

Always, as far as I know. The chances of getting weapons in DLC missions as mission rewards are just really slim.

aduran
Oct 11, 2010, 02:14 PM
Always, as far as I know. The chances of getting weapons in DLC missions as mission rewards are just really slim.

yap really slim..lots and lots and lots of run with little luck u get one

TerraBreak
Oct 11, 2010, 02:26 PM
yap really slim..lots and lots and lots of run with little luck u get one

seems like i have to start praying and making donations on every shrine i know to get my twin kamui ^^;

i really like that dagger...

btw is there anyone here who owns a twin kamui?

Alexandria
Oct 11, 2010, 02:33 PM
seems like i have to start praying and making donations on every shrine i know to get my twin kamui ^^;

i really like that dagger...

btw is there anyone here who owns a twin kamui?

Also keep in mind, Twin Kamui is NOT a reward. it's a drop off the Cargo at the end, and you have to be 165+ for it to drop. http://psp2.psupedia.info/Gemaga_-_War_of_the_Keep

TerraBreak
Oct 11, 2010, 03:25 PM
Also keep in mind, Twin Kamui is NOT a reward. it's a drop off the Cargo at the end, and you have to be 165+ for it to drop. http://psp2.psupedia.info/Gemaga_-_War_of_the_Keep

thanks for the info ^_^

when you say cargo that is the van at the end of the boss fight correct? the one that you need to smash to pieces.

better get to level 165 then, goodluck to me