PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 What's your favorite remodel/song combo?

PinkyMonkey
Oct 12, 2010, 01:37 AM
It's a tough choice really.. but I probably have to go with private bar (no if only they had a Rappy bartender room decoration ><). With this I add "valentine" for a nice relaxing place to stop by at the end of the night. I often play in bed before going to sleep and after running around shooting and slashing it's nice to have a nice place to go home to. Have to admit bio-panic, despite the name is a very close second.. if not for the night sky alone.

BIG OLAF
Oct 12, 2010, 01:52 AM
I use Bio Panic, and either have "Hunt Up", or "More Haste, Less Speed" playing.

Razia1970
Oct 12, 2010, 07:12 AM
It's a tough choice really.. but I probably have to go with private bar (no if only they had a Rappy bartender room decoration ><). With this I add "valentine" for a nice relaxing place to stop by at the end of the night. I often play in bed before going to sleep and after running around shooting and slashing it's nice to have a nice place to go home to. Have to admit bio-panic, despite the name is a very close second.. if not for the night sky alone.

Private Bar and Valentine all the way too since PSU :)

Magician
Oct 12, 2010, 07:22 AM
I moved my favorite room setup from PSU over to PSP2.

Showtime w/Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles and Nights.

I haven't bothered with the jukebox yet though.

TsubasaJ
Oct 12, 2010, 07:42 AM
The Eastern Black so far seems quite nice. Still saving up for my first music splurge.

marc110
Oct 12, 2010, 08:41 AM
most of the ones i tryed are crap i want more space , but then you lose posters

TerraBreak
Oct 12, 2010, 09:54 AM
i usually remodel mine every now and then but my favorite is the gothic black ticket and with regards to othe jukebox i always have the opening song of psp2 ^_^

darkante
Oct 12, 2010, 10:04 AM
Private Bar, it just seems more lively.

Songs would be anything relaxing.

Akaimizu
Oct 12, 2010, 10:27 AM
I'm currently using the Western Room with the song "Former Lover 1". The music basically sounds like a nice simple acoustic guitar-style song. Not unlike some portions of the beginning of Suikoden. It fits the simple Western theme.

So yall stop in, relax, and sit a spell. Just don't try to do anything ornery. Tynselle's a mighty good shot with those guns of hers.

(Though I like Showtime. Which is what I've used in PSU. Now if only I can get the Nights Into Dreams song in there, with it).

Kurosu
Oct 12, 2010, 10:59 AM
Black Gothic or whatever it's called, and the song Valentine, or the Neudaiz one.

TheToyDolls
Oct 12, 2010, 11:32 AM
Private bar and Valentine here.

Shake
Oct 12, 2010, 11:35 AM
Western and Valentine. Valentine seems popular!

Akaimizu
Oct 12, 2010, 01:16 PM
Well, I might be mistaken that it's not in this one. But if I can get Nights into Dreams back, that'll be my favorite room song. The R&B mix of Nights into Dreams is in my shortlist of favorite (feel good) videogame songs of all time. Up there with Burning Rangers and Sonic R.

BIG OLAF
Oct 12, 2010, 01:17 PM
Well, I might be mistaken that it's not in this one. But if I can get Nights into Dreams back, that'll be my favorite room song. The R&B mix of Nights into Dreams is in my shortlist of favorite (feel good) videogame songs of all time. Up there with Burning Rangers and Sonic R.

I'm 99% sure that Nights into Dreams isn't in PSP2, sorry to say.

Akaimizu
Oct 12, 2010, 01:20 PM
Yeah. That's what I was hearing. Guess it'll have to be a mix of songs, and perhaps Burning Rangers for Showtime. In PSU, I not only had Nights into Dreams playing, but I arranged my room with bells so you could actually play the melody along with the song (same key). For a time, I even had my Parrot say the actual bells, you need to play, in order to play the song.

Ravenbryt
Oct 12, 2010, 01:51 PM
Right now...gothic black. And I set up the whole room to fit the theme, which is rare for me to do. But it looks good. Also I haven't done anything with the jukebox but from the sound of things I might just use Valentine. Considering its popularity

pso_crash
Oct 12, 2010, 02:29 PM
Easter black and former lover 2. Very relaxing and I am a fan of violin music.

TsubasaJ
Oct 12, 2010, 02:45 PM
Personally I would geek out if I could find Crossing 3084 from PSO as my BGM.

Zerothelioneater
Oct 12, 2010, 03:48 PM
My old room back in PSU was the Secret Cave with "Trick Track" from PSO. Sadly, it will probably take me hours to find all the monster trophies I had and for some reason "Trick Track" just dosnt sound as good in PSPo2.

TsubasaJ
Oct 12, 2010, 03:49 PM
I LOVE Trick Track...so much I'm listening to that soundtrack right now. Oooh. Leavin Flow would be perfect for a room music.

BoxxyBrenda
Oct 12, 2010, 06:30 PM
Gothic Black, A brighter day ^-^

Bitzen
Oct 13, 2010, 01:07 AM
Eastern black with Farewell for the ultimate in relaxing music. 8D

Akaimizu
Oct 13, 2010, 08:47 AM
Take note, Trick Track, in PSP2 uses the midi/sample method of playback. It isn't the same recorded version as the original. There are actually a number of songs, in the game, that use the midi/sample arrangement to save space. It works better for some, not as much for others.

Noblewine
Oct 13, 2010, 09:41 AM
Likeable tracks
Epilogue 1 and 2
Brave Fight
Little Wings theme

Public Bath

Wish Overture and Last story were in this ver. Loved those song. >.<;;

Seasqwaa
Oct 13, 2010, 04:44 PM
Carnival because it can make anyone feel happy, and the cake room, because it makes everything so delicious...

Eh, I just like cake, what can I say?
It's also nice to have some cheer after killing thousands of beasts.

I have to say though, for some reason, I'm really liking the Brighter Day Remix. It sounds so much better than the original!