PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Exdend Codes

Scau-Demon
Oct 12, 2010, 08:47 PM
I havn't managed to find a forum thread on this yet, if there is one please move me to it^^;
Anyways, i know you're supposed to complete chalenge missions and get an extend code.. but ive completed them, within the time limits too, and I have never gotten one.
Any help on getting some, or telling me any other ways to get an extend code?

Aka
Oct 12, 2010, 08:52 PM
You have to complete all 7 stages to get your first code.

Nhelraios
Oct 12, 2010, 09:06 PM
You can get a total of 6 Extend codes by just getting the DLC

This are the trade missions in the DLC:

Maximum Attack Exchange
The first time you enter this mission you will receive a 50%File:Ground_icon.gif Dol Vaverg and 3x Extend Code

MAX special Exchange
The first time you enter this mission after clearing any Maximum Attack Cross mission, you will receive 3x Extend Code and 4x Amusement Coupon.

If you dont know which is which, I suggest you visit this site http://psp2.psupedia.info/Main_Page

Scau-Demon
Oct 12, 2010, 10:16 PM
Ok. but how do i get dlc missions? I already did the download onto my psp but still can't find the missions.

8BitGinno
Oct 12, 2010, 11:26 PM
Just follow this thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181966

It's pretty straight forward. :)

GantzDetainee
Oct 13, 2010, 12:31 AM
I havn't managed to find a forum thread on this yet, if there is one please move me to it^^;
Anyways, i know you're supposed to complete chalenge missions and get an extend code.. but ive completed them, within the time limits too, and I have never gotten one.
Any help on getting some, or telling me any other ways to get an extend code?

Did you do it on just one type? eg all hunter from stage 1-7.If not you wont really get any code if you mix and match type like doing 6 stages with hunter and 1 stage vanguard.

Scau-Demon
Oct 13, 2010, 08:18 AM
Thats the thread I did follow the first time, and I still can't find my DLC misions :-(
Or do I need to download them onto a pc and then transfer over to my psp?

And yeah, I did them all on hunter, going through them all in order again atm.

GantzDetainee
Oct 14, 2010, 01:17 AM
Thats the thread I did follow the first time, and I still can't find my DLC misions :-(
Or do I need to download them onto a pc and then transfer over to my psp?

And yeah, I did them all on hunter, going through them all in order again atm.

Thats weird,you should have gotten it.Did you check your decoration slot in your character?Its doesn't appear on healing items/Pa etc but it does appear on your decoration slot...

Scau-Demon
Oct 14, 2010, 08:51 AM
Yeah i checked everything, even shared storage, nothing. I got ripped, and whats worse, i can't find ayone who has done challenge lvl 2, so i can do 3..(started over and going in order from 1 on)

Roontek
Oct 14, 2010, 11:48 AM
Yeah i checked everything, even shared storage, nothing. I got ripped, and whats worse, i can't find ayone who has done challenge lvl 2, so i can do 3..(started over and going in order from 1 on)

There is a group of us that do it on a regular basis. We are at stage 7 but we don't mind helping others get through the other stages.

Send me a PM if your interested.