PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 S-Rank Armor

-Pandora-
Oct 12, 2010, 09:25 PM
I cant find an S-rank armor anywhere. I did find one in a trading mission but i need a G Flyer (Blue) which I have no clue where to get :( Does anyone know where I could find a G Flyer (blue) or an S-rank Weave?

Monochromatic-Fiend
Oct 12, 2010, 09:53 PM
I have about 6-7 and I'm only a level 86, but you should find one or two if you go online and so some A ranked missions where the monsters are around level 100 or higher. Other then that, just keep on hunting!

And for the G Fllyer, I am sorry but I know nothing of a G flyer but I take it that its a decoration, so if its not in the decoration shop then its probably a pretty rare item.

newmanmina
Oct 12, 2010, 10:00 PM
you can get a g flyer blue as a reward from laurette for doing the wicked stepsister quest

Nhelraios
Oct 12, 2010, 10:01 PM
If im not mistaken you can get that G Flyer by finishing a certain client quest, Its given as a reward I think.

Silverheart
Oct 12, 2010, 10:04 PM
There are a few that drop at the end of some missions on A difficultly. Not sure what your level is but the easiest ones level wise seem to be Sleeping Warriors (80+) and Scarred Planet (85+).

Check out http://psp2.psupedia.info/Shield-weaves to check stats and drop locations.

Kamen Rider Sting
Oct 12, 2010, 10:19 PM
I did an offline Sleeping Warriors A earlier at lunch time and found one in a box in Sector 2, an Orpa Weave with 56% Ice. How good is that? + I didn't have a rare drop boost blessing, tis all about patience and where to go.

-Pandora-
Oct 12, 2010, 11:11 PM
Alright thanks! that client request should do it. But other than that i have been doing lots of a missions online and i have had no luck but maybe ill try to see if i can get a drop rate blessing. Other than that thanks for heads up ill keep hunting

xBladeM6x
Oct 12, 2010, 11:40 PM
L-O-L. Good luck doing that Client Request though. If you're not a pretty high level, like 90+, it's futile to try and beat the last couple of Charging Rhino creatures.

DarkPhoton
Oct 13, 2010, 12:10 AM
...I did that mission at like....78

xBladeM6x
Oct 13, 2010, 02:21 AM
...I did that mission at like....78
I tried my ass off, and just by the stupidest of luck, would be trapped in a corner and killed.

God Dammit. I'm making it sound harder than it is just because I have a personal vendetta. ^^;

UberRottweiler
Oct 13, 2010, 04:00 AM
An easy and quick way to get S-Rank Armor is to repeat Chapter 5 Act 2 story mission on hard mode, when you finish that mission you will always get 1 S-Rank Armor (Orpa-Senba, Rabol-Orpad or Orpaline) which are better than the Sweet Weave obtainable at the trade mission, I got one of each attribute doing this mission over and over again, I hope this help you.

PinkyMonkey
Oct 13, 2010, 04:21 AM
An easy and quick way to get S-Rank Armor is to repeat Chapter 5 Act 2 story mission on hard mode, when you finish that mission you will always get 1 S-Rank Armor (Orpa-Senba, Rabol-Orpad or Orpaline) which are better than the Sweet Weave obtainable at the trade mission, I got one of each attribute doing this mission over and over again, I hope this help you.

Great advice mate! You're more like Dark Fonz than Drak Falz.. (and WTF?! "Fonz" is in Firefox spell-check o.O?!)

Magician
Oct 13, 2010, 05:41 AM
I cant find an S-rank armor anywhere. I did find one in a trading mission but i need a G Flyer (Blue) which I have no clue where to get :( Does anyone know where I could find a G Flyer (blue) or an S-rank Weave?

Holy Ground A is still my favorite. Orpa-senba drops from ageeta, one particular normal box behind the healing pad before the last section, and from the clear boxes.