PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 PSP2 no 3 on PSN!

Nitsud
Oct 12, 2010, 10:20 PM
grats to sega, thanks for the great game and thanks to everyone who BOUGHT the game.......poor psp

Silverheart
Oct 12, 2010, 10:25 PM
Was happy to see that as well. Though I was mad at PSN putting up another trailer for the game. Not because it was a trailer, because it wasn't an add on... (Still holding on to a little hope that we might get something.)

Nitsud
Oct 12, 2010, 11:03 PM
i gave up on psn so long ago...... still no vagrant story ;_; i never played alundra i will buy it.

GUARDIANDNL
Oct 12, 2010, 11:29 PM
i gave up on psn so long ago...... still no vagrant story ;_; i never played alundra i will buy it.

agree to that...why US psn didnīt has one of the best game ever made for PSONE, vagrant story is awesome, i just have to buy the game from my JPN PSN account, good that i remember pretty well the story but the crafting process is a pain in the ass

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 12, 2010, 11:58 PM
There is alot the US PSN needs. They just think we all have a huge hard on for God of War and FPS titles.

GUARDIANDNL
Oct 13, 2010, 12:09 AM
actually the only good thing on US psn is metal gear peace walker, psone games and very very far third place psp2...the us version sucks

WHlTEKNIGHT
Oct 13, 2010, 01:39 AM
could be worse, you could have to deal with the EU version of psn.........

GUARDIANDNL
Oct 13, 2010, 01:44 AM
could be worse, you could have to deal with the EU version of psn.........

good point...but the EU PSN has vagrant story

marc110
Oct 13, 2010, 02:15 AM
good point...but the EU PSN has vagrant story

yes it does , but us has resident evil dir

psn needs to start adding loads more stuff

GUARDIANDNL
Oct 13, 2010, 02:21 AM
this is an unfair world

xBladeM6x
Oct 13, 2010, 02:36 AM
I don't even know what this topic is about. :l

Ami
Oct 13, 2010, 07:09 AM
*smacks Blade*

There's a story trailer up on PSN for PSPo2.

I downloaded it, but eh it's okay I guess. Better than the first trailer imo. If I must be picky about something, then the music was a bit too loud when the narrator was speaking so I could barely hear him.

AzureAsh
Oct 13, 2010, 07:25 AM
I don't get why everyone's annoyed, it's just like when SEGA started releasing story trailers for Yakuza 3 months after it's release. They just have this strange way of working in their marketing department.

marc110
Oct 13, 2010, 08:02 AM
I don't get why everyone's annoyed, it's just like when SEGA started releasing story trailers for Yakuza 3 months after it's release. They just have this strange way of working in their marketing department.

its because we want DLC

DLC DCL DCL DCL DCL DLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCLDLC DCL DCL DCL DCL

DLCCCCCCCCCCC:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

Nitsud
Oct 13, 2010, 10:29 AM
yes please sega i will buy DLC for this game .. i was so dumb i spent more on DLC for Littlebig planet on ps3 and psp that totals more than the games cost....
dumb dumb dumb ... im a sucker so please GIVE ME DLC

marc110
Oct 13, 2010, 11:22 AM
yes please sega i will buy DLC for this game .. i was so dumb i spent more on DLC for Littlebig planet on ps3 and psp that totals more than the games cost....
dumb dumb dumb ... im a sucker so please GIVE ME DLC
you tryied the jp DLC to warm you up

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 13, 2010, 12:48 PM
I swear I like the 360 market place better than the PSN. The only bullet hell for the PSN is Space Invaders: infinity Gene.

Back on topic: Yes we do need DLC for PSP2.