PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Thought I'd share this lil review...

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 13, 2010, 12:32 PM
It's by my fav independent video game/beer/tomato/dog lover reviewer, Mark from Classic Game Room HD. He sums up the game pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdS8f1KDkZg&feature=sub

xBladeM6x
Oct 13, 2010, 12:43 PM
Seems like a pretty decent review, but he didn't mention a lot of the core features in the game. As he said, he spent many hours on the game, but I don't think he actually did much research or exploring in what the game has to offer because I can think of at least 5 major core features he didn't say anything about, that for some people, is a selling point. Classic Gaming Room tends to do good reviews, however. This one just seemed a bit lacking in the details department is all. :l

Edit: Looked at the Youtube comments, looks like this review has generated a lot of positive attention and looks like a lot of people are getting the game now. :D

Izuna
Oct 13, 2010, 12:46 PM
<3 Classic Game Room

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 13, 2010, 12:58 PM
Yea. This is the same guy who wanted NieR to be nominated "Game of the Year". As a fan of NieR I can fully justify it. Sure the father looks like a Neanderthal but the storyline and music is fantastic. Especially the music....I can't tell you how much I love the music.

Also if you guys are bored whatch his old review on Sea Men. It's hilarious.

kongajinken
Oct 13, 2010, 03:31 PM
I gotta say I played PS2 and the first hour of the game was so terrible that I just stopped playing entirely. PSP2>PS2

DarkPhoton
Oct 13, 2010, 05:05 PM
Damn decent review

SammaeltheDark
Oct 13, 2010, 05:29 PM
PSP2 could use more reviews like this if nothing more than because Sega didn't give the game any advertising budget in the US

FOkyasuta
Oct 13, 2010, 05:39 PM
Now Thats How Ya Do It. =3

Ethateral
Oct 13, 2010, 05:47 PM
Yea. This is the same guy who wanted NieR to be nominated "Game of the Year". As a fan of NieR I can fully justify it. Sure the father looks like a Neanderthal but the storyline and music is fantastic. Especially the music....I can't tell you how much I love the music.

Also if you guys are bored whatch his old review on Sea Men. It's hilarious.

NIER should be! It's made by Cavia after all and they made Drakengard. <3 Which NIER is in that world, after the true ending. Insert Drakengard fan here. *shuts up* :x

Nice review though, lol.

GeoSword
Oct 14, 2010, 12:29 AM
Wait, NeiR was made by CAVIA? The former AC Project guys? I gotta check it out now.

Ethateral
Oct 14, 2010, 12:59 AM
Wait, NeiR was made by CAVIA? The former AC Project guys? I gotta check it out now.

AC Project? O_o?

Sadly, they've disbanded. </3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavia_(company)