PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Way to check number of Houzuki kills?

Scau-Demon
Oct 13, 2010, 05:55 PM
Question though... is there a way to tell how many kills you have with the sword? i was just running through story mode with it trying to unseal, so idk how many kills i need, i figured story mode would be good so you don't get bored out of your mind, and i figured i had well over 5k kills from story mode, i think.
Any help on telling how may kills it has?

GreenArcher
Oct 13, 2010, 06:03 PM
There's probably no way to check the kill counter, but you should check how old a topic is before posting in it (this topic is from January).

Izuna
Oct 13, 2010, 06:09 PM
Question though... is there a way to tell how many kills you have with the sword? i was just running through story mode with it trying to unseal, so idk how many kills i need, i figured story mode would be good so you don't get bored out of your mind, and i figured i had well over 5k kills from story mode, i think.
Any help on telling how may kills it has?

Check how many Kills you have before starting your unseal, then compare.

Shakuri
Oct 13, 2010, 06:34 PM
One (unreliable) way to keep track of your kill count is to check how many kills you have on your vision phone, before you start using the sword. Then add 2000 to that number to get your goal, and check it periodically over the course of your runs to see how much closer you've gotten.

That's pretty much all you can do, either way getting 2000 kills isn't so bad.