PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 claw pa question......

WHlTEKNIGHT
Oct 14, 2010, 12:17 PM
What is the best pa for twin claws? I never used them in psu and I have found a couple of really high % twin claws and I thought that I would try them out.

BIG OLAF
Oct 14, 2010, 12:20 PM
In PSU, I found Renzan Seidan-ga to be the most useful. It's still good in PSP2, but I think the new PA, Sougacho Sekka, is more fun to use.

DarkPhoton
Oct 14, 2010, 05:09 PM
I like Renzen Seidan-ga. Sougacho needs more hits. There is also that one I call the worm PA, Where you do the swimming as the last PA, Its horrible and hard to hit with...But its soooooo fun.

Shakuri
Oct 14, 2010, 05:18 PM
Renzan is quick and to the point, second part is also pretty helpful against Golmoros.

Sougacho is a fun PA, and you're likely to get all of the hits in before a chain ends, but I only ever used it on bosses who had more than two hit points.

darkante
Oct 14, 2010, 11:10 PM
Renzan is great for single foes.
Sougacho is great for big multihit targets, works wonderfully on bosses.

BIG OLAF
Oct 14, 2010, 11:30 PM
Sougacho is great for big multihit targets, works wonderfully on bosses.

I usually use Anga Grudda on bosses; it punishes them thoroughly. As for Sougacho, I use it for mid to large-sized enemies, such as Jeris and Dilla Griena.

darkante
Oct 15, 2010, 09:42 AM
I usually use Anga Grudda on bosses; it punishes them thoroughly. As for Sougacho, I use it for mid to large-sized enemies, such as Jeris and Dilla Griena.

Well, Sougacho certainly works for that but maybe not as effective.
I would say that using Axe on a non-accurate race is probably not the best idea, but bosses seems to have lower evasion so maybe...

Otherwise yesh, itīs probably good.
But so is many others...

BIG OLAF
Oct 15, 2010, 10:23 AM
Well, Sougacho certainly works for that but maybe not as effective.
I would say that using Axe on a non-accurate race is probably not the best idea, but bosses seems to have lower evasion so maybe...

Otherwise yesh, itīs probably good.
But so is many others...

I find Anga Gudda to be the best against dragon-type bosses with half a million hitboxes. Other bosses, like Onmagoug and Dimmagolus, I use Sougacho on. Then, of course, I use Dus Skadd on bosses such as Reol Badia and Duga Dunga, and Blade Destruction on Orga Spiritos/Angelus.

Oh, and I don't hit many zeroes at all, thank you very much. Oh course I know that Anga Grudda's accuracy is very bad on non-bosses. That's why I use Anga Dugrega on regular enemies; it barely ever hits zeroes.