PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 jp dlc wep drop in US verson

zeital
Oct 14, 2010, 10:48 PM
ok so i just had Rengokuto Gren drop for me in H story mode off Shizuru

link is Here (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Rengokuto_Gren) if ur wondering what it is ( i also updated the wiki for everyone)

anyways

i was thinking who else has found the jp dlc weps ligit somewhere in the US verson....if so where? and have you updated the wiki?

Alexandria
Oct 14, 2010, 10:50 PM
Old news is old. The majority of the weapons only available in the JP DLC were added to the US drop tables. Apparently Excalibur drops in one of the Urgent Missions on S.

zeital
Oct 14, 2010, 10:56 PM
Old news is old. The majority of the weapons only available in the JP DLC were added to the US drop tables. Apparently Excalibur drops in one of the Urgent Missions on S.

yea might be old news
but most of then still dun have places to find in the US verson up on wiki and if people have found them then they should update it

Temprus
Oct 14, 2010, 10:59 PM
Can't disagree with wanting to list the US drops.

Soo... from this topic: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?346394-al-curare

You'll find that both quolia and both curare seem to drop from Twin Demons A.

Mike
Oct 14, 2010, 11:48 PM
i was thinking who else has found the jp dlc weps ligit somewhere in the US verson....if so where?
Those aren't DLC weapons. Those are plain old weapons found in the download missions.

pso_crash
Oct 15, 2010, 12:21 AM

link is Here (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Rengokuto_Gren) if ur wondering what it is ( i also updated the wiki for everyone)

anyways

i was thinking who else has found the jp dlc weps ligit somewhere in the US verson....if so where?

Thanks. honestly, the US version needs the support. It's bad enough that good drops are super rare. Making us find where these rare drops are is a little cruel.

zeital
Oct 15, 2010, 05:52 AM
Those aren't DLC weapons. Those are plain old weapons found in the download missions.

true but still we don't know where most of those common drops from the dlc are in the US verson so i'm just tyring to get it out there if u find it put it up on the wiki :)

Hrith
Oct 15, 2010, 06:04 AM
Old news is old. The majority of the weapons only available in the JP DLC were added to the US drop tables. Apparently Excalibur drops in one of the Urgent Missions on S.Excalibur (sword) or Excalibre (single saber)?

hyjin
Oct 15, 2010, 07:12 AM
sweet now i just need to find that weapon. nice find:D

zeital
Oct 15, 2010, 07:31 PM
sweet now i just need to find that weapon. nice find:D

ahah thankyou, i was kinda flipping out after i found it too XD

Alexandria
Oct 15, 2010, 07:46 PM
Excalibur (sword) or Excalibre (single saber)?

Er, sorry, meant to type Excalibre. The saber.

aduran
Oct 15, 2010, 07:49 PM
how do you update the wiki....a lot of the drops have been confirmed in the drop thread...i found uchi-wa slicer as a hunter from a mini rappy A difficultiy in sacred grounds neudaiz

zeital
Oct 15, 2010, 10:33 PM
how do you update the wiki....a lot of the drops have been confirmed in the drop thread...i found uchi-wa slicer as a hunter from a mini rappy A difficultiy in sacred grounds neudaiz

u need an account for the wiki then u can edit stuff
if ur not sure of the codes etc, get another page up thats been done and look at how they have done the coding

GantzDetainee
Oct 15, 2010, 11:26 PM

anyways

Thanks for the info,btw how many runs did it take you to get it or you got it by just plain luck?I'm farming Shizuru's daggers/saber from Hard mode with no luck.Guess I'll have to go JP DLC if this persist.

Retniwreven
Oct 16, 2010, 03:12 AM
Well, out of place drops I've personally seen... Excalibre dropped for someone in my party off a random Orga Dyran above level 150, and I got a Kamui from White Beast S as a Vanguard, myself.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Oct 16, 2010, 03:37 AM
Do mini rappys drop lavis canons in the jp version aswell?

Hrith
Oct 16, 2010, 05:32 AM
Er, sorry, meant to type Excalibre. The saber.Not exactly your fault >_>;

Well, out of place drops I've personally seen... Excalibre dropped for someone in my party off a random Orga Dyran above level 150, and I got a Kamui from White Beast S as a Vanguard, myself.

Add that kind of info to PSUpedia, please ;s

Do mini rappys drop lavis canons in the jp version aswell?Nope.

Retniwreven
Oct 16, 2010, 11:40 PM
Add that kind of info to PSUpedia, please ;s

I've never edited a wiki before. XD

zeital
Oct 19, 2010, 05:02 AM
Thanks for the info,btw how many runs did it take you to get it or you got it by just plain luck?I'm farming Shizuru's daggers/saber from Hard mode with no luck.Guess I'll have to go JP DLC if this persist.

tbh i got this my 1st chap 9-2 H run, i guess i'm just lucky, finally got to 110 so i can use it i found out it auto updates its ATK when u kill stuff which is cool

I've never edited a wiki before. XD

its really easy all u need is an account and then u can just look at the codes on other pages if u dun know how to

Velinus
Oct 19, 2010, 10:17 PM
I found Excalibre in one of the reward boxes from the rare black dragon boss around level 195.