PDA

View Full Version : Yas9000M

Auracom
Mar 10, 2003, 12:26 AM
I've got a lv62 RAcast, he's a purplenum, and he's on Ult. I wanna get some Yas9000M's for my lv112 Racast who is a skly. Should I take my lv62 along with my lv 112 to find the mechguns? Or should i level up my lv62 and find em alone. Oh which place is better to find em Temple or Mines?

Crimson Ass Vs Canune

Where did you get yours?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2003-03-09 21:27 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
Mar 10, 2003, 12:38 AM
dont even bother. sorry to sound like a downer here, but i did over 100 runs through the ult temple atrting at lv 98. at lv 128 or so, i gave up. these were dont in both single player and multiplayer. crimson assasins hate us.

edit- even after over 20 mines runs, i still havent seen one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blue-hawk on 2003-03-09 21:39 ]</font>

Auracom
Mar 10, 2003, 12:40 AM
So go with the canune?

Blue-Hawk
Mar 10, 2003, 12:43 AM
i reitterate- over 20 mines runs and no yas 9000m. only a flowens sword auw 3077, 2 magic rock moola and a whole lot of photon drops from canabins. nothing from canuns.

Auracom
Mar 10, 2003, 01:06 AM
Argh....
I'm gonna try anyways... i need decent mechguns

Blue-Hawk
Mar 10, 2003, 01:13 AM
trust me, if your a ranger, use a frozen shooter and a shot type weapon. you will kick ass that way.

VulpesMundi
Mar 10, 2003, 01:43 AM
I've done about 50 Ultimate Mine runs with Purplenum and have pulled in 2 Magic Rock "Moola", a Kasami Bracer, a Parts of Baranz, and plenty of Photon Drops. No Yasminkov 9000M, among others. If you want a decent mechgun (even without the rifle range), you'll have a better chance at finding a Red Mechgun in the Ultimate Ruins. I found one of those and a Spread Needle, too, when I wasn't even looking for them. lol

Blue-Hawk
Mar 10, 2003, 08:37 AM
damn. i havent even seen those yet, and i beat falz yesterday. i could use a red mech and a needle.

Tevren
Mar 10, 2003, 10:22 AM
I'd say go Temple to find them. The only pair I've seen drop came from Temple Assassin in Purple. Their range is much better than other mech guns, almost rifle range. Plus the awesome sound.

I've neevr had a Canune drop anything of worth. Mines hates me. Temple on the other hand, has been very nice to me so far.

gideonx
Mar 10, 2003, 02:46 PM
hey auracom (sp?) Did you do your sig? It's cool sketch style anime (me likes).

Auracom
Mar 10, 2003, 05:45 PM
About my sig no i didn't draw it. I'd love to draw my own sig but i don't have access to a scanner. Otherwise I'd flood the fan art section lol. Maybe some time in the near future I'll scan some stuff at school and post it.

I'm gonna have to go after the Yas9000 I love using mechguns, too me its one of the best parts of the game. No other weapon will do... hehehe I'm so picky

SMACKTARD
Mar 10, 2003, 09:46 PM
i just wish sega made a kalishnikov ak-47, now THAT would be one hell of a rifle

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 11, 2003, 04:02 AM
I found a set of Yas9000M's in a friend's game in the Temple. Now I just need a char with the ATA to use them. . .http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
*Sees blue-hawk appraching*
*Stuffs the 9000's in his pockets and takes off*

Shin_Anubis
Mar 11, 2003, 03:32 PM
I recently got my hands on a them. They are cool especially because of there range, but they aren't as strong as a fully grinded Red Mechguns, not by much though.

Elusive_Llama
Mar 11, 2003, 03:58 PM
i just wish sega made a kalishnikov ak-47, now THAT would be one hell of a rifle

Imagine an assault rifle with the spread and autotarget of a Yas7k, but firing 9 bullets like a mechgun at rifle range.

Hmm...way unbalanced :<

ps. Did you notice that the shells ejected from a Yas7k are backwards? The brass bottom is facing towards the muzzle of the gun, but the other end (from which the slug is ejected) is facing the ranger...

pps. Did you also notice that the cocking mechanism on the Yas3k looks like that of a Luger? In fact, the whole gun looks more like a carbine than a full length rifle.

GuN-OmEgA
Mar 11, 2003, 08:03 PM
I havnt found yas9000 either. Iv probably did some where around 20-30 temple runs. I did find a frozen shooter in about 45 minutes with the tp trick and my twin phsycogun in about 15 min. Twin sucks though so dont even try to find that. I would recommend a frozen shooter though they help out alot.

SMACKTARD
Mar 11, 2003, 09:00 PM
im wondering why pso has a panzerfaust when so many other wwII guns would be great. mp40, stg 44, m1a4 thompson, or maybe a rifle like a springfield or garand (imagine that, combo, combo, combo CLING as the bandolier is ejected) schweet

Elusive_Llama
Mar 12, 2003, 01:42 PM
Hey Smacktard, do you play DoD?

Klakalou
Mar 12, 2003, 01:59 PM
Auracom, i found yas9000M in mines 2 for a canune. has 40% machine, found with my purplenum hucast around lvl 120 i would say, so keep the search alive!

SMACKTARD
Mar 12, 2003, 07:08 PM
No I don't because I thought DoD was shoddily put together and looked atrocious. I do play Return to Castle Wolfenstein as well as Battlefield 1942 (Which, if you have a computer that can run it well, is an INCREDIBLE game even if it does have some peculiarities like a Pzkpfw. IV instead of a Panther for the Reich http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Other than that I'm just very interested in WWII, seeing as it was the single most influencial event in the 20th century and has impacted everyone alive today.