PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Vision Phone Passwords , are sega letting us use them all or what

marc110
Oct 15, 2010, 10:45 AM
are sega letting us use them all or what? , are they not realseing any more codes or they all out now? answer ruby thanks

pso_crash
Oct 15, 2010, 10:47 AM
They are all out. There should be a thread around here somewhere.

Check the first sticky topic.

marc110
Oct 15, 2010, 10:49 AM
They are all out. There should be a thread around here somewhere.

i can find any info from sega saying that they gave up givein the codes out?

pso_crash
Oct 15, 2010, 10:50 AM
Sega didn't give them out. Someone ripped the the codes from the game and leaked them.

marc110
Oct 15, 2010, 10:53 AM
Sega didn't give them out. Someone ripped the the codes from the game and leaked them.

yes i know ruby said he was banned people who used them online , i read somewhere on sega forum they sega said we can use them all , i just wanted to find the info on this

pso_crash
Oct 15, 2010, 10:55 AM
No, I don't think he ever said that and the codes are on a sticky in this forum.

Alexandria
Oct 15, 2010, 10:59 AM
yes i know ruby said he was banned people who used them online , i read somewhere on sega forum they sega said we can use them all , i just wanted to find the info on this

....No, he's banning people who were cheating. Not using vision phone codes. They can't even tell if you did use them, since you can get the code weapons a 2nd time through JUMP. Could you please stop making fucking stupid threads? All of this has either already been answered when you asked it in a different thread, or should be in the Q&A thread.

Temprus
Oct 15, 2010, 11:03 AM
Yeah, he's not banning because of codes. After all, there was always a chance that people could find them without taking apart the game. I noticed some people on the official forum not using them until Sega released them though. They consider themselves super-legit.

Yeah... whatever. :roll:

marc110
Oct 15, 2010, 11:04 AM
Yeah, he's not banning because of codes. After all, there was always a chance that people could find them without taking apart the game. I noticed some people on the official forum not using them until Sega released them though. They consider themselves super-legit.

like me which is why i haven't used them

Cynical_Extent
Oct 15, 2010, 12:40 PM

Overpowered. I know this from experience and I own only one. I could see potential ruin in having numerous. I try not to use mine; but the in game weapons are reaching the same stats so it's on the verge of storage.

Legit? Haha...

Alexandria
Oct 15, 2010, 12:41 PM
Overpowered. I know this from experience and I own only one. I could see potential ruin in having numerous. I try not to use mine; but the in game weapons are reaching the same stats so it's on the verge of storage.

Legit? Haha...

Uhm...what? I hope that was bad sarcasm. Even when extend coded, the password weapons are FAR from OP...

Cynical_Extent
Oct 15, 2010, 12:47 PM
Uhm...what? I hope that was bad sarcasm. Even when extend coded, the password weapons are FAR from OP...

When used at the beginning or middle of the game, yes, they are. But like I said, the in game weapons I'm beginning to access are outclassing the password weapons. That and there are some password weapons that are either not as useful as other in game weapons at required levels.

I also only own one, the Excalibur.