PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Online Multiplayer Problem.

Akaiyou
Oct 16, 2010, 10:30 AM
This problem has been bugging me for a long time now and wanted to know what causes it or if anyone else has it.

I practically own 3 psps and several of my friends own psps and thus i exchanged partner cards with them on psp2.

Then we tried to go online multiplayer and for some reason, there being 3 of us in the room connected to the same wireless net, there was always 1 of us that could NOT find either the game (online) or would do a friend search and not be able to join the game room even tho they could see us in the friend list as online.

This really sucked and put us off online multiplayer because we struggled for an hour just to try and figure out how to get all into the same lobby. I tried switching psps and same problem.

On the other hand we finally managed to solve it by making the party 'friends only'. Which kind of defeats the purpose of doing online multiplayer if we can't get around to including new random people in.

Really wish SEGA had taken cue from current game systems and included an 'invite to party' option for the online bit.

Infinite Eternity
Oct 16, 2010, 10:50 AM
That's a common problem for people who aren't even in the same environment. Weird how if someone else hosted it we would be fine though.

Akaiyou
Oct 16, 2010, 11:53 AM
See the thing is we were all sat at my house 3 of us and we all logged in using my net and could not find each other online. Changed the game name like a dozen times and tried remaking dozens of times we were like 'wtf'

And also we don't all see the same 'party list' which is another weird thing. Which makes me think party lists are randomized even if everyone logged in is suposedly on universe 1

Infinite Eternity
Oct 17, 2010, 05:19 PM
Lists are randomized and people who are and aren't by each other share the same issue.