PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Amusement Tickets

GeoSword
Oct 17, 2010, 02:26 AM
I can't remember what Exchange Mission was it that you enter and you are given the Amusement Passes to get the user created weapons like Gran Orca and Cho Hii. I haven't played in a long time due to life barriers and I'm picking up again but I can't remember what mission it was for the life of me. Can someone remind or point me in the right direction on how to obtain them? I am using the JP DLC to get them as well.

Much thanks to whoever does.

Less
Oct 17, 2010, 02:43 AM
err this one? (MAX Special Exchange) - MAXイベント報酬交換所 DL

The first time you enter this mission after clearing any Maximum Attack Cross mission, you will receive 3x Extend Code and 4x Amusement Coupon.
You can exchange 10 each of Little Wing Badge, Phantasy Star Badge, Guardian's Badge, and Special Badge for an additional Amusement Coupo o.o

GeoSword
Oct 17, 2010, 02:49 AM
Ah, thanks much. I couldn't remember the name of the mission off the top of my head. Time to hit the MAX missions then. Now I know what to do than just randomly entering any of the missions.

BIG OLAF
Oct 17, 2010, 02:56 AM
Err, I've had this question for a while, and now seems the perfect time to present it:

I entered the MAX Special Exchange and received my 3 Extend Codes when I first downloded the JP DLC, but I never got my Amusement Coupons. I'm guessing it's some kind of glitch, but does anyone know what went wrong?

Akuno Ayanokoji
Oct 17, 2010, 03:02 AM
You sure it was the right one?

Only two trade missions give x3 free extend codes when you "first" visit it.

If you didn't get the tickets, by some freak chance, then you be screwed. Would have to do MAX missions to collect badges and trade them in for tickets =/

Kurosu
Oct 17, 2010, 03:09 AM
One of them gives 3 x extend code, for the other one you will need to do a MAX mission on any difficulty and then go to the exchange.
Emilia will pop out and give you the bonus.

Less
Oct 17, 2010, 03:11 AM
Err, I've had this question for a while, and now seems the perfect time to present it:

I entered the MAX Special Exchange and received my 3 Extend Codes when I first downloded the JP DLC, but I never got my Amusement Coupons. I'm guessing it's some kind of glitch, but does anyone know what went wrong?

wel... (Maximum Attack Exchange) - マキシマムアタック交換所 DL u get 3 extend code
The first time you enter this mission you will receive a 50% Dol Vaverg and 3x Extend Code

and the other one is (MAX Special Exchange) - MAXイベント報酬交換所 DL
The first time you enter this mission AFTER clearing any Maximum Attack Cross mission if not than idk

Akuno Ayanokoji
Oct 17, 2010, 03:12 AM
One time only anyhow. So use the four free tickets wisely >.>

I only used one so far for a 80% :lightning: Kotetsu

BIG OLAF
Oct 17, 2010, 09:59 AM
I went back and looked through all the trade missions, and managed to get them. It's all right now.