PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Whats a good mission for leveling up

Wavemaster Elk
Oct 17, 2010, 04:27 PM
Im a level 52 vanguard and i want to level up a bit before starting chapter 6 of story mode. This is on normal if that means anything? :-?

BIG OLAF
Oct 17, 2010, 04:29 PM
Basically, any mission that's a little bit challenging. There's very few missions that don't give "good" experience. If you have The Magashi Plan, though, I would tell you to go ahead and do that.

Alexandria
Oct 17, 2010, 04:33 PM
Basically, any mission that's a little bit challenging. There's very few missions that don't give "good" experience. If you have The Magashi Plan, though, I would tell you to go ahead and do that.

He doesn't. He said he hasn't finished chapter 6 yet.

Really, I'd say just do chapter 6. None of the story missions (Pre Hard mode) require any grinding, especially for Vanguard.

Wavemaster Elk
Oct 17, 2010, 04:34 PM

Is there a level range i should stay in like fight nothing then X levels above or below me?

Izuna
Oct 17, 2010, 04:44 PM
The Magashi Plan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twin Demons > Any Other Mission with enemies < 30 Levels higher than your CLv

Wavemaster Elk
Oct 17, 2010, 04:52 PM
The Magashi Plan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twin Demons > Any Other Mission with enemies < 30 Levels higher than your CLv
I looked up the magashi plan but i cant unlock that yet and twin demons is after chap 10 im only on chap 6 ^^;

DarkPhoton
Oct 17, 2010, 05:00 PM
If you have the DLC, Gamega is pretty good

Noblewine
Oct 17, 2010, 11:19 PM
Plains overlord and Crimson Beast are pretty good for leveling up.