PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 PSP2 DLC

SC
Oct 18, 2010, 10:59 AM
Heya people.

I know the DLC is japanese, and I have downloaded it.

Now I was just wondering, if anyone has managed to get any translation on it, so I can attempt to understand what I'm meant to be doing mission wise. I have Gathered that some of it is a MAXIMUM ATTACK stuff, I was just wondering which one was the Genama or whatever it is.

If anyone could help, please do so.

Thanks muchly.

SC

(Nate on PSP2 Online)

8BitGinno
Oct 18, 2010, 11:08 AM
Well for one thing, Gemaga is an offline mission.

Check out the Tactical missions over at PSPedia2 (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Tactical_missions) to compare the names and find out which missions are which.

SC
Oct 18, 2010, 11:10 AM
8bit, so to do the Gemaga, is offline story or infrastructor?

And thanks, I'll take a look see.

:-)

r00tabaga
Oct 18, 2010, 12:01 PM
Story-->Tactical-->Clad 6

It is a 1-player only mission as well.....no NPC's.

SC
Oct 18, 2010, 12:18 PM
UPDATE!

Just went to start my Challenge mode online, and with the DLC on my memory stick, I cannot start Cmodes 3 & 4, yet I have completed 3.

Is there something with the DLC that stops this somehow?

Sorry for double posting, ADMINS, feel free to pass a warning upon me.

To my previous post, after checking PSUpedia, now that I have got the hang of using it, I found out that I need 2 or more players to start it.

Now I just need people to do it with me, anyone up for the job?

Need to do cmode 3 again, and get a slightly faster time, so I get the ring, and goes under the 2:30 hours to get X-Code, and then hopefully work together to get the 2 hours/True Challenger/Hyakka Ryouran.

PM me if you want to do it.

Alexandria
Oct 18, 2010, 02:40 PM
Sorry for double posting, ADMINS, feel free to pass a warning upon me.

To my previous post, after checking PSUpedia, now that I have got the hang of using it, I found out that I need 2 or more players to start it.

Now I just need people to do it with me, anyone up for the job?

Need to do cmode 3 again, and get a slightly faster time, so I get the ring, and goes under the 2:30 hours to get X-Code, and then hopefully work together to get the 2 hours/True Challenger/Hyakka Ryouran.

PM me if you want to do it.

It's actually a 2 hour limit to get the Hyakka.

SC
Oct 18, 2010, 03:21 PM
I know I need under 2 hours to get the Hyakka. I was on about doing the 2:30 first, then work towards dropping my times to get the 2 hours, and the Hyakka.