PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 The dragon bosses...

Broken_L_button
Oct 18, 2010, 08:19 PM
How many of them are there? Up until now I've fought De Ragan, the PSO dragon, that lightning dragon, the earth one, the 2 headed Light and Dark one as well as De Ragnus (the 2 headed fire and ice one). I'm quite pleasantly surprised to see this many different bosses on a handheld game though, and the attack pattern these dragons have is quite interesting to say the least (they actually seem to do an effort to annoy your party and bring you down into submission...Unlike the original PSO dragon that just kneels in front of you and waits for you to wail on it). Anyways, thanks in advance for any answer.

Alexandria
Oct 18, 2010, 08:20 PM
That's all of 'em.

Broken_L_button
Oct 18, 2010, 08:24 PM
Oh? Is that so? Well, that's still quite an awesome variety there. Thanks for the answer.

GoldenFalcon
Oct 18, 2010, 08:26 PM
Well, there is also the ????

Alexandria
Oct 18, 2010, 08:27 PM
Oh wait, there's one more. Orga Dyran. Guess you haven't seen him yet.

Broken_L_button
Oct 18, 2010, 08:30 PM
Orga Dyran? Funny you mention him. I'm actually going to fight him for the 3rd time at this very moment. Didn't mention him because I didn't fight him so often I guess. The stupid eyeball thingos he makes are a bit of a pain :/

Alexandria
Oct 18, 2010, 08:39 PM
Orga.

Nidramag
Oct 18, 2010, 10:26 PM
Orga goes down so easily.

Anyway, don't forget about the other bosses in this game. the Giant disk with legs, the two flying things that throw rocks, the de rol le, dark falz one and two, the final boss form one and two, mother brain, the giant mechanical suits from megamanX5, the two twins, and possibly Olga Flow in the future!

Alexandria
Oct 19, 2010, 05:55 PM
Orga goes down so easily.

Anyway, don't forget about the other bosses in this game. the Giant disk with legs, the two flying things that throw rocks, the de rol le, dark falz one and two, the final boss form one and two, mother brain, the giant mechanical suits from megamanX5, the two twins, and possibly Olga Flow in the future!

I don't get why everyone's so excited about Flow coming back. He's just gonna be an Angelus reskin. :wacko:

Shakuri
Oct 19, 2010, 06:24 PM
This topic reminded me of how many Dragon type bosses this game has. Too many.

DarkPhoton
Oct 19, 2010, 06:43 PM
Dragons = cool

Honestly I cant wait for the crab boss in Infinity, I wish to attack his weak point for massive damage.