PDA

View Full Version : RARE ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaze
Mar 4, 2001, 06:55 PM
Honestly, has anyone ever found a 10-12 star rare weapon without trading? I have been playing for 90 hours and have not come across one! The only special weapons i find are visks and varistas! How can you find the "super rares"?

Glider
Mar 4, 2001, 07:03 PM
The rarest thing I have found is a Del Sabers Right Arm. If you see someone with a boat load of rares, then they dupers, or get their stuff from dupers. Most people don't find that much stuff, it's just with all the dupers around, it makes rare items seem common.

Manny
Mar 4, 2001, 07:20 PM
The rarest thing i have found was a fake agito or a dbl saber i dont know what is more rare. probably the fake agito.

Mindblade
Mar 4, 2001, 07:25 PM
I FOUND a Flame Visit in the Ruins on hard online. I was testing my friend's theory of some IDs get better finds during certain beat ranges. And, well, yea.

Eugirdor
Mar 4, 2001, 08:32 PM
I have found a DRAGON SLAYER (online), 3 Delsaber's Right Arms (offline), PHOTON CLAW (online), GAE BOLG (in the shop offline), BLOODY ART (in the shop online), H&S 25 JUSTICE (int the shop online), BLADE DANCE (off and online), and VARISTAs and DB's SABERs (every -freakin- where). I am BLUEFULL and have about 120 hours. Oh and some force and ranger rares, but since I am a hunter I give them away.

Zero101
Mar 4, 2001, 08:38 PM
Glider, that's not true.... I have a bunch of rares sitting in my bank, and I am definitely not a duper.... if you play long enough though, you just start finding lots of rares, most of which you don't use.
I have found a few 10 star rares in the game, mostly in V.hard mines though.

I have a skyly ID, and the rares I have right now are:

Last Survivor
DelSaber's Buster (two of them, actually)
Dragon Slayer
Varista
Blade Dance
Soul Eater
DB's Saber
Agito (fake)
Flowen's Sword
Fire Scepter AGNI
Battle Verge
Club of Loconium
God Arm
Parasite Wearhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gife Rol
Ultimate Shield
Divinity Barrier
Elf Legs+
Angel Mind+

And what do I actually use as my main weapon? A Berdys +20. ha ha... it has good bonuses and does as much damage as anything on this list.

Eugirdor
Mar 4, 2001, 08:48 PM
D'oh...After looking in the bank I realize that I have some more I didn't mention, but I won't bore you with that. I would like to make a suggestion for getting some rares. When ever you go into a game online (or come back to the ship), check the weapons shop. The guy will often sell you the host's section id's special weapon. That's how I got a couple of weapons myself. I realize that these are only 9 stars and you were asking about 10+, but its not a bad place to start.