PDA

View Full Version : GETTING PD'D

chrisramar
Oct 19, 2010, 01:48 PM
ive now been pd'd (photon dropped instead of getting a special weapon or item)

twice for a sacred guard
three for flowens sword (3077)
once for a whitill card
three for a red saber
once for :cry: a heaven punisher

whats everybody else been done for?

Broken_L_button
Oct 19, 2010, 03:56 PM
Oh...I think I can't even count the times I got PD'ed. Then again, PDs being useful, I don't really mind. Though, my personnal record is along these lines:

Twice for SJS
3 times for a BOVN
2 times for a Viv
once for a V101
...and the list could go on...

Though, there's something MUCH more worse than getting Pd'ed...GETTING TRAP VISION'ED (or monomate'ed). Getting a Trap vision as a Falz drop is pro man. So very pro.

TrueChaos
Oct 19, 2010, 04:15 PM
been PDed a few times for SJS, think was also for Heaven Punisher. pretty much every item i've hunted i've been PDed a coupld of times before getting the item...or just got PDed EVERY TIME!

Agastya
Oct 19, 2010, 04:36 PM
Been PD'd by Falz and Shambertin before. Feels bad man.

FOkyasuta
Oct 19, 2010, 05:06 PM
Well Its Good If Ya Have Alot But ****! If Your Not.

AlexCraig
Oct 19, 2010, 05:10 PM
I got diska'd by a hildetorr. Not a PD, worse I think. Nobody uses diskas, and PDs have some value.

FOkyasuta
Oct 19, 2010, 05:19 PM
I Just Got Autogun'd Yesterday With My Humar By A Freaking Sand Rappy.

psofan219
Oct 19, 2010, 06:43 PM
I (probably) got PD'd by a Purplenum Mericarol once.... but I wasn't able to find out because I got disconnected before I could get to the red box. It could've been a PD, or it could've been a Heaven Punisher... Either way, I was just steps from it when I got that fatal message, and I've come to think, maybe I'm glad I didn't see what it was, because if I had seen Special Weapon when that message showed up I would've flipped because I've wanted a Heaven Punisher for a while now. Now, I said probably, because knowing my luck it WAS a PD, and that's what I'd like to think it was.

I have more incidents where I've been PD'd, like everyone else on these boards, but that's the only one I really felt like sharing, and so I can ask, if this happened to you, would you rather have known what the item was, or would you rather not have known?

FOkyasuta
Oct 19, 2010, 10:34 PM
Make That Nothing'd. Even After 30+ Runs... Nothing...

chrisramar
Oct 31, 2010, 02:56 PM
ive now been pd'd (photon dropped instead of getting a special weapon or item)

twice for a sacred guard
twice for flowens sword (3077)
once for a whitill card
once for :cry: a heaven punisher

whats everybody else been done for?

now three times for a flowens sword(3077):(

FoCaster
Oct 31, 2010, 05:54 PM
3 freeze barriers from 3 pal rappies =p

psofan219
Nov 4, 2010, 02:24 PM
I think it's worse to get PD'd by something, rather than having it drop something else. Sure, PDs can be more useful than those other items, but seeing that red box, going up to it thinking you got the item you want, only to get there and see, in yellow letters, the two words of your sanity's bane: Photon Drop.

That's just me though.

HeartBreak301
Nov 4, 2010, 03:47 PM
13 times for Heaven Striker. And countless other PDs from other things I've hunted.

Sienna
Nov 5, 2010, 07:45 PM
Pyro Goran PD takes the cake at 9 for me.

Chukie sue
Nov 5, 2010, 07:47 PM
The only ones I remember have been two Heaven Strikers... OK, one of them was actually a normal Goran, 'cept it lagged and made it look like the pyro goran dropped it :(

Sienna
Nov 5, 2010, 07:58 PM
The only ones I remember have been two Heaven Strikers... OK, one of them was actually a normal Goran, 'cept it lagged and made it look like the pyro goran dropped it :(

Do not worry, for that happens alot.

Also, Zu PD x7. At least I managed to farm 6 V101s to sell before retiring.

chrisramar
Nov 7, 2010, 03:18 PM
I think it's worse to get PD'd by something, rather than having it drop something else. Sure, PDs can be more useful than those other items, but seeing that red box, going up to it thinking you got the item you want, only to get there and see, in yellow letters, the two words of your sanity's bane: Photon Drop.

That's just me though.

i completely agree. red box woo , pd boo!!

twitcher05
Dec 1, 2010, 02:02 AM
I've been looking for the Angel Harp for the longest time and every time I find the Pal Rappy, I see that stupid Photon Drop. Which I think is 26 PBs for me :(