PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 did these item make psp2

muse2005
Oct 19, 2010, 02:41 PM
did these items make into psp2 from the Japanese psp2? if so how do you get them or find them.

items i am looking for:
Lanseal Military Academy Uniform
Valkyria Shield and Valkyria Lance
Gallian
Lancaar
Miku VN02 Protector
Viju Skyline
B-84
Disciplinary Committee Executor
Winning Apple
Bamboo Blade (sword)
Bamboo Blades (twin sabers)
Chou Hi
Kotetsu
Gran Orca
Bujin Nishiki
Ouka fuubi
Azure Dragon Sword Zantetsu
Eisen Ritter
Rosen Ritter
Kunai
Twin Kunai

most of these seem only at playstation store online in japan. why can't playstation store in America do the same thing here.

Nidramag
Oct 19, 2010, 02:45 PM
most of the Japanese DLC is integrated in somehow. look here for more info (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Main_Page)

Ceresa
Oct 19, 2010, 02:47 PM
JP store items aren't available on the English version at all.

Chou Hi
Kotetsu
Gran Orca

These 3 aren't JP store items and are available though.

Temprus
Oct 19, 2010, 03:51 PM
As to if we'll actually get PSN DLC... well...

That's up to Sonic Team. It's unlikely at present though.

Sio
Oct 19, 2010, 05:03 PM
Chou Hi
Kotetsu
Gran Orca

Are easily avilable if you use the JP DLC. Gran Orca is also dropped by an enemy but I forget which monster dropped one for me >_<. I think it was from a rappy polec but it was a neudaiz mission.

Twin Kunai can be found in white beast S end boss boxes. I got a neautral one from there. Both as a vanguard.

Ceresa
Oct 19, 2010, 05:39 PM
Twin Kunai can be found in white beast S end boss boxes. I got a neautral one from there. Both as a vanguard.

That's kamui, not kunai.

muse2005
Oct 21, 2010, 05:39 PM
Why can't sega come with a patch to make the downloading possible . why do we get less content than japan. we the fan would like to get the same stuff. Sega gives some much time giving content updates to Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus on x_box 360 online , why can't they give phantasy star portable 2 some content updates too. sega and the playstation store could find a way to give us the Japanese stuff to. i guess we will have to wait till phantasy star 2 infinity comes out, which could be a while because the game will come in japan in 02/24/11. that means we will not see it till the end of next year or 2012. I feel that Sega is giving phantasy star portable 2 fans a raw deal (just like Sega giving playstation 2 players who Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus pffline a raw deal. doubt they plan to Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus episode 3 for offline because it will not bring in money. i sent a email to customer support and was told that were more focus on the onlime. to me that ment sega does not care about offliner because you do not bring in money. if Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus episode 3 came out for ps2 i would by it)

BIG OLAF
Oct 21, 2010, 05:41 PM
Why can't sega come with a patch to make the downloading possible . why do we get less content than japan. we the fan would like to get the same stuff. Sega gives some much time giving content updates to Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus on x_box 360 online , why can't they give phantasy star portable 2 some content updates too. sega and the playstation store could find a way to give us the Japanese stuff to. i guess we will have to wait till phantasy star 2 infinity comes out, which could be a while because the game will come in japan in 02/24/11. that means we will not see it till the end of next year or 2012. I feel that Sega is giving phantasy star portable 2 fans a raw deal (just like the giving playstation 2 players who are offline can't play Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus episode 3 a raw deal. doubt they plan to Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus episode 3 for offline because it will not bring in money. if Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus episode 3 came out for ps2 i would by it)

We've heard this spiel many times before, but Sega doesn't listen, so don't waste your breath. As for the highlighted part of the quote above: I lol'd.