PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 one chance items

chapterx
Oct 19, 2010, 08:41 PM
are there any items or other stuff (titles etc.) in psp2 which you are only able to get once in the storyline?
if so, is there a list of these items and when to get them? thx for help :)

(sorry for bad english)

zeital
Oct 19, 2010, 08:57 PM
most of the stuff like that is from the visonphone codes which is listed as a sticky at the top of this topic borad

chapterx
Oct 19, 2010, 09:14 PM
ok, but are there no items which you only can get from a certain boss in the storyline and if it didnt drop you will never get the chance again or something like that? i think there was such an item in psp1, but i cant remember what it was.

i am just concerned to miss something when power-playing through the story without looking left or right, you know? :)

Seth Astra
Oct 19, 2010, 09:18 PM
You can replay story missions, so that's no concern.

Temprus
Oct 19, 2010, 09:28 PM
It's pretty much just the visiphone items. Anything from passwords and titles.

Infinite Eternity
Oct 20, 2010, 01:07 AM
You can reobtain some visionphone stuff from JP dlc

GantzDetainee
Oct 20, 2010, 01:16 PM
All the visionphone password items and 2 weapons obtain through titles (doing challenge mode under 2 hrs & obtaining all titles) you only get them once.As far as story line item goes you can obtain them as much as you want.

Pillan
Oct 20, 2010, 01:29 PM
To my knowledge, the only story line items that you can only obtain once are the wings (Darkness, Whitill, Crimson). You acquire them by getting the three different endings (normal, good, and true, respectively).