PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Beat Hard Mode and..

Redboigoi
Oct 22, 2010, 05:49 PM
I don't see any of the items like "Elysion" and "Elysions" offered to trade in "Secret Society".

Micro
Oct 22, 2010, 05:54 PM
Is it just those two items missing or is none of the "hard mode" items available?

Did you do every chapter or just 10?

Redboigoi
Oct 22, 2010, 06:01 PM
Is it just those two items missing or is none of the "hard mode" items available?

Did you do every chapter or just 10?

I see all of the outfits in shops tp buy, but i don't see ANY trade items after u beat hard mode. Does it have to do something with having JP DLC? Cause all of my trade mission names are in japanese. Should i remove the JP DLC and check, and is it even safe to remove JP DLC?

Pillan
Oct 22, 2010, 06:07 PM
It is still there. However, all the missions on the same page as a downloaded mission are in Japanese. It is the second trade mission from the top of the list. The mission itself will still be in English, though it is in Japanese on the mission select menu.

Redboigoi
Oct 22, 2010, 06:15 PM
It is still there. However, all the missions on the same page as a downloaded mission are in Japanese. It is the second trade mission from the top of the list. The mission itself will still be in English, though it is in Japanese on the mission select menu.

Yes, but i do not see the weapons listed in there.

Redboigoi
Oct 22, 2010, 06:23 PM
Oh i see the hard mode outfits but not the weps hmm

Pillan
Oct 22, 2010, 06:24 PM
Are you sure you remembered to save after clearing hard?

Redboigoi
Oct 22, 2010, 06:28 PM
Are you sure you remembered to save after clearing hard?

Yes i got all te hard mode outfits, but can't see the new weps in the trade quest.

Pillan
Oct 22, 2010, 06:33 PM
Oh, my mistake. I misread that as you did not see the outfits. But they should be the only two choices on the last page of weapons on the Secret Society quest.

Redboigoi
Oct 22, 2010, 06:36 PM
Oh, my mistake. I misread that as you did not see the outfits. But they should be the only two choices on the last page of weapons on the Secret Society quest.

There's more because I have JP DLC. I know it's the 2nd one, but the weapons do not show.

Redboigoi
Oct 22, 2010, 06:38 PM

There's more because I have JP DLC. I know it's the 2nd one, but the weapons do not show. Let me try to remove JP DLC to see if it changes anything.

Retniwreven
Oct 22, 2010, 06:40 PM
That's weird, because I have JP DLC yet the weapons all unlocked in their respective trade missions for me.

Redboigoi
Oct 22, 2010, 06:45 PM
That's weird, because I have JP DLC yet the weapons all unlocked in their respective trade missions for me.

Hmm i have no idea O_O. And it sucks you cant look at your % in the game..

Redboigoi
Oct 22, 2010, 06:46 PM
Oh hmm maybe i'm wrong somwhere because i can't even offer more than 10 spheres in the "Offering Size".

xBladeM6x
Oct 22, 2010, 07:09 PM
Oh hmm maybe i'm wrong somwhere because i can't even offer more than 10 spheres in the "Offering Size".
You're not doing the right trade mission if you're trying to get the Ely Sions. It's the one above it. :l

(I'm probably missing something here, but there's no reason why you should be having to offer anything. They are traded for Gold Weapon Badges.)

Sio
Oct 23, 2010, 01:36 AM
You must complete every single mission again under hard mode for all of the trade missions to update. Having DLC or not doesn't matter.

You can see your progress of missions you have completed and with what rank you got on them at your vision phone thing in your room under one of the logs. You do not need to S rank all of them either, just completed once.