PDA

View Full Version : Dupers... Trading with them... and why it is a joke.

PentUpAnger
Mar 10, 2003, 11:13 AM
I really dont know what forum this belongs in...
and dont you dare flame me.

This is the thing that I dislike about most people who dupe... They will have an item and they can have a lot of said item... and they have a way to get more at no cost to them... But they absolutely will not let the item go at any cost to someone who wants it... (well unless the person wants to trade a Guld or something for a the item)

I also dislike how some of the dupers will sit on some Rarer than Rare stuff and not give them out because they dont want everyone to have them until they get another rarer than rare item for it... if they would just give them out then everyone would have them and when the other items were readily available people would be more apt to do the same thing...

So basically even though they "cheated" in order to get items they are still affected by other dupers.

Cl0ud
Mar 10, 2003, 05:27 PM
what i do is trade my dupes for other dupes, most commonlyi do it with bkb, and than i drop what i traded for.

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 10, 2003, 05:42 PM
On 2003-03-10 08:13, PentUpAnger wrote:
I really dont know what forum this belongs in...
and dont you dare flame me.

This is the thing that I dislike about most people who dupe... They will have an item and they can have a lot of said item... and they have a way to get more at no cost to them... But they absolutely will not let the item go at any cost to someone who wants it... (well unless the person wants to trade a Guld or something for a the item)

I also dislike how some of the dupers will sit on some Rarer than Rare stuff and not give them out because they dont want everyone to have them until they get another rarer than rare item for it... if they would just give them out then everyone would have them and when the other items were readily available people would be more apt to do the same thing...

So basically even though they "cheated" in order to get items they are still affected by other dupers.

1. Most of these people are just greedy.
2. Some of these people are trying to pass their dupes off as legit items, hence why they ask for Handgun Guld and such.
3. Some of them are attention whores that act that way just to be noticed.
4. If everyone had the items they duped then they wouldn't feel special anymore.
5. All of those stingy people you described are idiots.

Don't you just love the way people are? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif